1. Which of the following is an advantage of EPOS/EFTPOS?
- Telephone lines required
- Requires lots of maintainance
- Can accept card payments
- Software has to be kept up to date
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is encryption?
- When the data is stored behind a firewall - a wall of fire...
- When the first and last letters in a word are swapped around
- Words and information is scrambled and an encryption key is needed to unscramble the information
- When the information is publicly posted online
3. Which of the following is a disadvantage of email?
- Shows a record of messages sent
- If the system is down, then you cannot send emails
- Can send company wide emails
4. An external company needs information about wages paid and tax deduction - what is the name of this company?
- Wages Association
- Inland Revenue
- Tax Society
5. Which function is responsible for maintaining the personnel systems?
- Accounts & Finance