1. What does BACS stand for?
- Bankers Automated Clearing System
- Banking Addition Caching System
- Barley and Carrot Sandwich
- Bankers Association Card Savers
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. An external company needs information about wages paid and tax deduction - what is the name of this company?
- Tax Society
- Inland Revenue
- Wages Association
3. What is bespoke software?
- A spreadsheet
- A database
- Software developed specifically for an organisation
- Software that is bought off the shelf
4. What is e-commerce?
- Buying and selling of goods to a small local village area
- Buying and selling of goods/services online to the general public
- Buying and selling of goods/services in a highstreet shop
- Buying and selling of goods to businesses only
5. What does EDI stand for?
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Division Ignition
- Employee Data Interchange
- Elephants Don't Ignite