1. What does BACS stand for?
- Bankers Association Card Savers
- Bankers Automated Clearing System
- Barley and Carrot Sandwich
- Banking Addition Caching System
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does EDI stand for?
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Division Ignition
- Employee Data Interchange
- Elephants Don't Ignite
3. What does CAD stand for?
- Computer Addition Data
- Computer Aided Design
- Cats and Dogs
- Computer Aided Digging
4. What is e-commerce?
- Buying and selling of goods to businesses only
- Buying and selling of goods/services online to the general public
- Buying and selling of goods to a small local village area
- Buying and selling of goods/services in a highstreet shop
5. Which function is responsible for maintaining the personnel systems?
- Accounts & Finance