1. An external company needs information about wages paid and tax deduction - what is the name of this company?
- Tax Society
- Wages Association
- Inland Revenue
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is encryption?
- Words and information is scrambled and an encryption key is needed to unscramble the information
- When the first and last letters in a word are swapped around
- When the information is publicly posted online
- When the data is stored behind a firewall - a wall of fire...
3. What does BACS stand for?
- Barley and Carrot Sandwich
- Bankers Association Card Savers
- Bankers Automated Clearing System
- Banking Addition Caching System
4. What does EDI stand for?
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Elephants Don't Ignite
- Electronic Division Ignition
- Employee Data Interchange
5. Which of these legislation's covers the protection of personnel data?
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Health and Safety at Work 1974
- Computer Misuse Act 1990
- Copyright, Design and Patent Act 1998