1. Which is an example of crime?
- Editing photos
- Giving passwords and user IDs to others
- Using ICT facilities for non-authorised work
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a consequence of the possession of illegal software?
- ASBO (Anti-Social Behaviour Order)
- No action
- You can be sued by the software manufacturer.
- Community service
3. Which is an example of malpractice?
- Viewing inappropriate material
- Identity Theft
4. Which is a problem with pirated software?
- Having too many copies of the software
- Having to pay for expensive licences
- No technical support available
- Having to regularly Upgrade
5. Which is a definition of software piracy?
- The use of banking details to commit fraud
- Illegal copying of software or data
- The act of introducing viruses onto ICT systems
- Transferring personal details to others without the permission of the person whom the data is about
Similar ICT resources: