1. Which is a definition of crime?
- An act which does not directly affect other persons
- Acts which are against the law
- Acts which are not against the law
- Acts which are violent
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the organisation involved in preventing software piracy?
- Software Theft Prevention Agency (STPA)
- Society for the Prevention of Software Theft (SPST)
- Federation Against Software Theft (FAST)
- Organisation for the Prevention of Software Theft (OPST)
3. Which is the act that is in place to prevent copying?
- The Data Protection Act 1994
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1991
- The Data Protection Act 1998
4. Which is an example of malpractice?
- Viewing inappropriate material
- Identity Theft
5. Which is a definition of software piracy?
- The use of banking details to commit fraud
- Illegal copying of software or data
- The act of introducing viruses onto ICT systems
- Transferring personal details to others without the permission of the person whom the data is about
Similar ICT resources: