1. Which is a problem with pirated software?
- Having too many copies of the software
- Having to pay for expensive licences
- No technical support available
- Having to regularly Upgrade
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the organisation involved in preventing software piracy?
- Federation Against Software Theft (FAST)
- Society for the Prevention of Software Theft (SPST)
- Organisation for the Prevention of Software Theft (OPST)
- Software Theft Prevention Agency (STPA)
3. Which is an example of crime?
- Editing photos
- Using ICT facilities for non-authorised work
- Giving passwords and user IDs to others
4. Which is the act that is in place to prevent copying?
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998
- The Data Protection Act 1994
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1991
5. Which is a consequence of the possession of illegal software?
- ASBO (Anti-Social Behaviour Order)
- You can be sued by the software manufacturer.
- Community service
- No action
Similar ICT resources: