1. Which is a consequence of the possession of illegal software?
- No action
- You can be sued by the software manufacturer.
- ASBO (Anti-Social Behaviour Order)
- Community service
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a criminal offence under the act for the prevention of copying?
- The adaptation of software for re-selling
- Viewing inappropriate material
- Using ICT facilities for non-authorised work
- Using social networking sites in the firms time
3. Which is a definition of software piracy?
- The use of banking details to commit fraud
- Transferring personal details to others without the permission of the person whom the data is about
- Illegal copying of software or data
- The act of introducing viruses onto ICT systems
4. What is the name of the organisation involved in preventing software piracy?
- Society for the Prevention of Software Theft (SPST)
- Federation Against Software Theft (FAST)
- Software Theft Prevention Agency (STPA)
- Organisation for the Prevention of Software Theft (OPST)
5. Which is a definition of crime?
- An act which does not directly affect other persons
- Acts which are violent
- Acts which are against the law
- Acts which are not against the law
Similar ICT resources: