1. Which is a problem with pirated software?
- Having to regularly Upgrade
- Having too many copies of the software
- No technical support available
- Having to pay for expensive licences
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a consequence of the possession of illegal software?
- No action
- You can be sued by the software manufacturer.
- ASBO (Anti-Social Behaviour Order)
- Community service
3. Which is an example of malpractice?
- Viewing inappropriate material
- Identity Theft
4. What is the name of the organisation involved in preventing software piracy?
- Society for the Prevention of Software Theft (SPST)
- Organisation for the Prevention of Software Theft (OPST)
- Federation Against Software Theft (FAST)
- Software Theft Prevention Agency (STPA)
5. Which is a definition of crime?
- An act which does not directly affect other persons
- Acts which are against the law
- Acts which are not against the law
- Acts which are violent
Similar ICT resources: