1. Which is the act that is in place to prevent copying?
- The Data Protection Act 1994
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1991
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a definition of software piracy?
- Transferring personal details to others without the permission of the person whom the data is about
- Illegal copying of software or data
- The use of banking details to commit fraud
- The act of introducing viruses onto ICT systems
3. Which is a problem with pirated software?
- No technical support available
- Having too many copies of the software
- Having to pay for expensive licences
- Having to regularly Upgrade
4. Which is a consequence of the possession of illegal software?
- No action
- You can be sued by the software manufacturer.
- ASBO (Anti-Social Behaviour Order)
- Community service
5. Which is a definition of crime?
- Acts which are against the law
- An act which does not directly affect other persons
- Acts which are violent
- Acts which are not against the law
Similar ICT resources: