1. Which is a problem with pirated software?
- Having to regularly Upgrade
- No technical support available
- Having to pay for expensive licences
- Having too many copies of the software
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the act that is in place to prevent copying?
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998
- The Data Protection Act 1994
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1991
3. Which is a definition of software piracy?
- The use of banking details to commit fraud
- Transferring personal details to others without the permission of the person whom the data is about
- Illegal copying of software or data
- The act of introducing viruses onto ICT systems
4. Which is a definition of crime?
- Acts which are against the law
- Acts which are violent
- Acts which are not against the law
- An act which does not directly affect other persons
5. Which is an example of crime?
- Giving passwords and user IDs to others
- Using ICT facilities for non-authorised work
- Editing photos
Similar ICT resources: