1. Which is an example of crime?
- Editing photos
- Giving passwords and user IDs to others
- Using ICT facilities for non-authorised work
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the act that is in place to prevent copying?
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998
- The Data Protection Act 1994
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1991
3. Which is a definition of software piracy?
- The use of banking details to commit fraud
- Transferring personal details to others without the permission of the person whom the data is about
- Illegal copying of software or data
- The act of introducing viruses onto ICT systems
4. Which is a problem with pirated software?
- No technical support available
- Having to pay for expensive licences
- Having to regularly Upgrade
- Having too many copies of the software
5. Which is a definition of malpractice?
- Improper or careless practice or misconduct
- The use of the internet without an adult present
- An act which does not directly affect other persons
- Using ICT to assist in learning
Similar ICT resources: