1. Which of the following is not one of the eight principles of the Data Protection Act 1998?
- Data must be destroyed every 10 years
- Data must be fairly and lawfully processed
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data must be kept secure against loss
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is about vectors?
- Maths is used to work out the position and size of an image
- Despicable Me
- He stole the pyramids
- Images are mad up of pixels
- If small images are enlarged they can become blurry
3. Which of the following is rotoscoping?
- Objects are traced over to produce a cartoon effect
- Each frame in an animation is produced whilst several frames before are visible to help the animator track the motion of an object
4. Which of these is not an input device of a computer?
5. Which of the following is file formats are used to store music files?
Similar ICT resources: