1. Which of the following is not one of the eight principles of the Data Protection Act 1998?
- Data must be kept secure against loss
- Data must be destroyed every 10 years
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data must be fairly and lawfully processed
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not an input device of a computer?
3. Which of the following is a tweening?
- Each frame in an animation is produced whilst several frames before are visible to help the animator track the motion of an object
- The process of getting the computer to create the in-between frames to smooth out the animation
- Objects are traced over to produce a cartoon effect
4. What is a key field?
- The key to the gate to the field full of computers
- A unique identification code used in a spreadsheet
- A unique identification code used in a database
- A field of keys
5. Which of the following is file formats are used to store music files?
Similar ICT resources: