1. Which statement is about vectors?
- He stole the pyramids
- Despicable Me
- Maths is used to work out the position and size of an image
- If small images are enlarged they can become blurry
- Images are mad up of pixels
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a key field?
- A unique identification code used in a database
- A field of keys
- The key to the gate to the field full of computers
- A unique identification code used in a spreadsheet
3. Which of the following is a tweening?
- Each frame in an animation is produced whilst several frames before are visible to help the animator track the motion of an object
- The process of getting the computer to create the in-between frames to smooth out the animation
- Objects are traced over to produce a cartoon effect
4. Which of these is not an input device of a computer?
5. Which of the following is file formats are used to store music files?
Similar ICT resources: