1. Some of Tahira's students use mobile phones. Which one of these is a feature of all mobile phones?
- Expansion capability
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a WiFi security protocol?
3. Sarah's smartphone vibrates when she uses the keypad. Which one of these is improved by the vibrate feature?
- User interface
- Challenge response
4. Tahira uses a WiFi adapter to connect a teacher's computer to an interactive whiteboard. Which one of these statements is false?
- WiFi signals are capeable of passing through solid objects
- Bluetooth has a greater range than WiFi
- WiFi has a greater range than Bluetooth
- Bluetooth signals are capeable of passing through solid objects
5. Which one of these is a peripheral device to a computer?
- USB port
- Memory Card
Similar ICT resources: