1. Also known as contactless payment, near-field communication (NFC) allows users to pay for items by...
- touching a fingerprint scanner.
- simply touching their card on a special reader.
- going to a nearby field and shouting your credit card details.
- eating a banana.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. ICT laws and acts are designed to make sure our personal information is...
- Processed in a way that doesn't respect our rights
- Given out to Third-Party Companies
- Processed in a way that respects our rights
- Transferred to countries outside Europe
3. Most people wouldn't buy a seperate camera because...
- their phone has one already built in.
- who even needs a camera they are old and boring!
- that guy next-door, Bob, has one I can borrow!
- you have to turn the camera around to take a selfie. :(
4. Blue jacking is the process of...
- naming yourself Jack and then using bluetooth.
- getting a smurf and naming it Jack.
- sending unwanted messages to other mobile phones using Bluetooth.
- highjacking a car whilst painted in blue camoflauge.
5. This act covers any original work or idea, including: software, music, movies, photographs and books.
- Unauthorized modification Act
- No Chewing Gum Act (NCGA)
- Copyright, Patent, Trademark
- You can't use that Act (YCUTA)