1. Also known as contactless payment, near-field communication (NFC) allows users to pay for items by...
- touching a fingerprint scanner.
- eating a banana.
- simply touching their card on a special reader.
- going to a nearby field and shouting your credit card details.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Most people wouldn't buy a seperate camera because...
- their phone has one already built in.
- you have to turn the camera around to take a selfie. :(
- who even needs a camera they are old and boring!
- that guy next-door, Bob, has one I can borrow!
3. Blue jacking is the process of...
- highjacking a car whilst painted in blue camoflauge.
- naming yourself Jack and then using bluetooth.
- sending unwanted messages to other mobile phones using Bluetooth.
- getting a smurf and naming it Jack.
4. GPS is used by a range of devices to calculate your current location. It does this using...
- signals from a nearby pilon
- signals from a network of satellites orbiting the Earth.
- your mum to send a message to GCHQ telling them were you are so they can tell your phone
- minions to find you and send your location to your phone
5. ICT laws and acts are designed to make sure our personal information is...
- Processed in a way that respects our rights
- Given out to Third-Party Companies
- Transferred to countries outside Europe
- Processed in a way that doesn't respect our rights