1. If you wanted to search for information without a certain item appearing you would use the word ***. For example if you were searching for pets but not cats you may use ‘Pets *** cats’ as this would like pets without cats.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A fast connection to the Internet that does not use a modem.
3. Devices that offer people access to the internet wirelessly, such as laptops, mobile phones and PDA’s.
- Mobile Access
4. A standard Internet Protocol providing a simple way of transferring files between computers using the internet.
- USB Stick
5. Where a series of computers are networked together and they each work on solving the same problem. Each computer shares data, processing, storage and bandwidth in order to solve a single problem.
- Distributed Computing
- Distributed Databases
- Search Engine
Similar ICT resources: