1. A fast connection to the Internet which does not use a modem.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A web browser automatically follows all the links it can find and adds it to a list of results
- Web Crawler
3. A device used to convert digital data to analogue data in order to transmit it over the telephone network.
4. If you wanted to search for information without a certain item appearing you would use the word ***. For example if you were searching for pets but not cats you may use ‘Pets *** cats’ as this would like pets without cats.
5. A hardware device that connects multiple computers in a network. It allows networked computers to share data packets.
Similar ICT resources: