1. A hardware device that connects multiple computers in a network. It allows networked computers to share data packets.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A fast connection to the Internet which does not use a modem.
3. A measure of the amount of data that can be transferred using a data transfer medium.
4. If you wanted to search for information without a certain item appearing you would use the word ***. For example if you were searching for pets but not cats you may use ‘Pets *** cats’ as this would like pets without cats.
5. Devices that offer people access to the internet wirelessly, such as laptops, mobile phones and PDA’s.
- Mobile Access
Similar ICT resources: