1. What feature of the suitable software application allows the task to be completed?
- Presents text and graphics to put on a show to an audience.
- Creates a mail merge document.
- Sends and receives emails and creates diary appointments.
- Columns and rows allow quick and effective data inputting.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Data protection laws do not apply if your company employs less than 25 people.
- You can use other people’s software free of charge
- Ensure any software you use is licensed.
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying.
3. Thinking about the resources needed for this assignment, which software application did you consider the most suitable?
- Diary management.
- Word processor
4. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a benefit of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Businesses must use networked computers to be efficient.
- Storing and retrieving company electronic data is fast and efficient.
- Modern computers are so reliable that it is not necessary to create data backups anymore.
- It is easier to read emails when they are printed out than on screen.
5. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers.
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved.
Similar ICT resources: