1. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Correcting mistakes, spell checking and proof reading.
- Formatting documents using self-taught methods
- Not saving files with clear logical filenames.
- Apply a different border to each page.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Ensure any software you use is licensed.
- Data protection laws do not apply if your company employs less than 25 people.
- You can use other people’s software free of charge
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying.
3. Thinking about the resources needed for this assignment, which software application did you consider the most suitable?
- Diary management.
- Word processor
4. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- There is no cost benefit to improving productivity
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.
5. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type.
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area.
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order