1. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved.
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Not saving files with clear logical filenames.
- Correcting mistakes, spell checking and proof reading.
- Formatting documents using self-taught methods
- Apply a different border to each page.
3. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.
- There is no cost benefit to improving productivity
4. Thinking about the resources needed for this assignment, which software application did you consider the most suitable?
- Diary management.
- Word processor
5. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area.
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type.
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order