1. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Correcting mistakes, spell checking and proof reading.
- Formatting documents using self-taught methods
- Not saving files with clear logical filenames.
- Apply a different border to each page.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type.
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area.
3. Which of the following would represent a strength in your final work?
- Large amounts of data can be best represented byany type of chart.
- The completed document is spellchecked, proof-read and well presented
- A table was used to control the layout of the document.
- Underlining was achieved by drawing a horizontal line.
4. Which of the following represents the best reason why you chose this particular software application for the task?
- The spell checker checks totals as well as text.
- The application automatically adds footers to pages.
- Text and graphics can be integrated for presenting to an audience.
- The application recognises the orientation required for the data.
5. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved.
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers.