1. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type.
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Not saving files with clear logical filenames.
- Apply a different border to each page.
- Correcting mistakes, spell checking and proof reading.
- Formatting documents using self-taught methods
3. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.
- There is no cost benefit to improving productivity
4. Which of the following would identify weaknesses in your final work?
- Spell checking before printing.
- All data can be seen.
- A chart or image covering data beneath it.
- Applying currency symbols to financial data.
5. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a benefit of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Storing and retrieving company electronic data is fast and efficient.
- Modern computers are so reliable that it is not necessary to create data backups anymore.
- Businesses must use networked computers to be efficient.
- It is easier to read emails when they are printed out than on screen.
Similar ICT resources: