1. What feature of the suitable software application allows the task to be completed?
- Creates a mail merge document.
- Sends and receives emails and creates diary appointments.
- Presents text and graphics to put on a show to an audience.
- Columns and rows allow quick and effective data inputting.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following represents the best reason why you chose this particular software application for the task?
- The spell checker checks totals as well as text.
- The application automatically adds footers to pages.
- Text and graphics can be integrated for presenting to an audience.
- The application recognises the orientation required for the data.
3. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type.
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area.
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order
4. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying.
- Ensure any software you use is licensed.
- You can use other people’s software free of charge
- Data protection laws do not apply if your company employs less than 25 people.
5. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- There is no cost benefit to improving productivity
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.