1. Which of the following statements explains why you chose the software application for the task?
- Data can be quickly and cost effectively processed.
- The application automatically changes the margins.
- Borders are added whenever text is changed to bold.
- The application is ideal for typing letters
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a benefit of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Businesses must use networked computers to be efficient.
- Storing and retrieving company electronic data is fast and efficient.
- Modern computers are so reliable that it is not necessary to create data backups anymore.
- It is easier to read emails when they are printed out than on screen.
3. What feature of the suitable software application allows the task to be completed?
- Creates a mail merge document.
- Sends and receives emails and creates diary appointments.
- Presents text and graphics to put on a show to an audience.
- Columns and rows allow quick and effective data inputting.
4. Which of the following would represent a strength in your final work?
- Large amounts of data can be best represented byany type of chart.
- Underlining was achieved by drawing a horizontal line.
- The completed document is spellchecked, proof-read and well presented
- A table was used to control the layout of the document.
5. Thinking about the resources needed for this assignment, which software application did you consider the most suitable?
- Word processor
- Diary management.