1. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Correcting mistakes, spell checking and proof reading.
- Formatting documents using self-taught methods
- Not saving files with clear logical filenames.
- Apply a different border to each page.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following would represent a strength in your final work?
- Large amounts of data can be best represented byany type of chart.
- The completed document is spellchecked, proof-read and well presented
- A table was used to control the layout of the document.
- Underlining was achieved by drawing a horizontal line.
3. Which of the following would identify weaknesses in your final work?
- A chart or image covering data beneath it.
- Applying currency symbols to financial data.
- Spell checking before printing.
- All data can be seen.
4. Thinking about the resources needed for this assignment, which software application did you consider the most suitable?
- Diary management.
- Word processor
5. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers.
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved.