1. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a benefit of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Storing and retrieving company electronic data is fast and efficient.
- It is easier to read emails when they are printed out than on screen.
- Modern computers are so reliable that it is not necessary to create data backups anymore.
- Businesses must use networked computers to be efficient.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying.
- Data protection laws do not apply if your company employs less than 25 people.
- Ensure any software you use is licensed.
- You can use other people’s software free of charge
3. What feature of the suitable software application allows the task to be completed?
- Creates a mail merge document.
- Sends and receives emails and creates diary appointments.
- Presents text and graphics to put on a show to an audience.
- Columns and rows allow quick and effective data inputting.
4. Thinking about the resources needed for this assignment, which software application did you consider the most suitable?
- Diary management.
- Word processor
5. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area.
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type.