1. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation.
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a benefit of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Storing and retrieving company electronic data is fast and efficient.
- It is easier to read emails when they are printed out than on screen.
- Modern computers are so reliable that it is not necessary to create data backups anymore
- Businesses must use networked computers to be efficient
3. In terms of resources what software application would be most suitable for this assignment?
- B. Database.
- A. Word processing.
- D. Spreadsheet.
- C. Photographic software.
4. Which of the following is a benefit of improving productivity?
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.
- Profitability and sustainability.
- Employees will never receive an annual bonus.
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
5. Which of the following would represent a weakness in your final work?
- A chart or image covering data beneath it
- Applying currency symbols to financial data.
- Spell checking before printing
- Ensuring all data can be seen.