1. Which of the following outcomes represents the best reason for choosing this particular software application for this task?
- The application is ideal for typing letters.
- The application automatically chose the required orientation required for the data.
- Data can be quickly and cost effectively processed.
- The spell checker checks totals as well as text
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
3. In terms of resources what software application would be most suitable for this assignment?
- B. Database.
- D. Spreadsheet.
- C. Photographic software.
- A. Word processing.
4. Which of the following would represent a weakness in your final work?
- Ensuring all data can be seen.
- Applying currency symbols to financial data.
- A chart or image covering data beneath it
- Spell checking before printing
5. What feature of the suitable software application allows the task to be completed?
- The columns and rows allow quick and effective data inputting
- Present text and graphics in a read-only format.
- Create a mail merge document.
- Send and receive emails and diarise appointments.