1. Which of the following outcomes represents the best reason for choosing this particular software application for this task?
- The spell checker checks totals as well as text
- Data can be quickly and cost effectively processed.
- The application automatically chose the required orientation required for the data.
- The application is ideal for typing letters.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a benefit of improving productivity?
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
- Profitability and sustainability.
- Employees will never receive an annual bonus.
3. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation.
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area
4. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers
5. In terms of resources what software application would be most suitable for this assignment?
- A. Word processing.
- C. Photographic software.
- D. Spreadsheet.
- B. Database.