1. Which of the following would represent a strength in your final work?
- The document isn’t quite finished as there wasn’t time.
- The completed document is spellchecked, proof-read and well presented.
- Large amounts of data can be best represented by any type of chart.
- Saving the document using numbers and all 255 characters allowed.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying.
- Ensuring that the software you use has been legally purchased&licenced)
- You can use other people’s software free of charge.
- If a company employs 50 or more people, data protection laws don’t apply.
3. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers
4. Which of the following would represent a weakness in your final work?
- Ensuring all data can be seen.
- Applying currency symbols to financial data.
- A chart or image covering data beneath it
- Spell checking before printing
5. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation.
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type