1. Which of the following would represent a weakness in your final work?
- Ensuring all data can be seen.
- Applying currency symbols to financial data.
- A chart or image covering data beneath it
- Spell checking before printing
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved
3. Which of the following outcomes represents the best reason for choosing this particular software application for this task?
- Data can be quickly and cost effectively processed.
- The application automatically chose the required orientation required for the data.
- The spell checker checks totals as well as text
- The application is ideal for typing letters.
4. Which of the following would represent a strength in your final work?
- The document isn’t quite finished as there wasn’t time.
- The completed document is spellchecked, proof-read and well presented.
- Large amounts of data can be best represented by any type of chart.
- Saving the document using numbers and all 255 characters allowed.
5. Which of the following is a benefit of improving productivity?
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
- Profitability and sustainability.
- Employees will never receive an annual bonus.
Similar ICT resources: