1. Which of the following is a benefit of improving productivity?
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
- Employees will never receive an annual bonus.
- Profitability and sustainability.
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Apply a different border to each page
- Correcting mistakes, spell checking and proof reading
- Not saving files with clear logical filenames
- Formatting documents using self-taught methods
3. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
4. In terms of resources what software application would be most suitable for this assignment?
- A. Word processing.
- C. Photographic software.
- D. Spreadsheet.
- B. Database.
5. Which of the following represents the best reason why you chose this particular software application for the task?
- The application has a range of features to manage lists and calculations
- The application is useful for creating flow charts
- The application was copied from a friend’s CD
- If you make a mistake the application shuts down