1. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Apply a different border to each page
- Correcting mistakes, spell checking and proof reading
- Not saving files with clear logical filenames
- Formatting documents using self-taught methods
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a drawback of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Insufficient care taken when entering data may lead to work having to be re-done.
- It is quicker to hand-write documents than produce them on the computer.
- Businesses can’t be productive if they don’t have a network of computers
- Work has to be checked by a line-manager before it can be saved
3. Which of the following outcomes represents the best reason for choosing this particular software application for this task?
- The application is ideal for typing letters.
- The application automatically chose the required orientation required for the data.
- Data can be quickly and cost effectively processed.
- The spell checker checks totals as well as text
4. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- The data was sorted by cutting and pasting in the required order
- Calculations were created using the calculator in Windows then pasted into the total area
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation.
- A bold effect was achieved by using a heavier font type
5. Which of the following is a benefit of improving productivity?
- If work is finished early employees can go home early.
- Profitability and sustainability.
- Employees rely too heavily on IT applications.
- Employees will never receive an annual bonus.
Similar ICT resources: