1. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a benefit of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Storing and retrieving company electronic data is fast and efficient.
- Modern computers are so reliable that it is not necessary to create data backups anymore
- Businesses must use networked computers to be efficient
- It is easier to read emails when they are printed out than on screen.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- If a company employs 50 or more people, data protection laws don’t apply.
- Ensuring that the software you use has been legally purchased&licenced)
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying.
- You can use other people’s software free of charge.
3. Which of the following would represent a weakness in your final work?
- Spell checking before printing
- Ensuring all data can be seen.
- A chart or image covering data beneath it
- Applying currency symbols to financial data.
4. What feature of the suitable software application allows the task to be completed?
- The columns and rows allow quick and effective data inputting
- Present text and graphics in a read-only format.
- Create a mail merge document.
- Send and receive emails and diarise appointments.
5. In terms of resources what software application would be most suitable for this assignment?
- B. Database.
- A. Word processing.
- D. Spreadsheet.
- C. Photographic software.