1. In terms of business productivity, which of the following is a benefit of using IT tools and systems in the workplace?
- Businesses must use networked computers to be efficient
- Storing and retrieving company electronic data is fast and efficient.
- Modern computers are so reliable that it is not necessary to create data backups anymore
- It is easier to read emails when they are printed out than on screen.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In terms of resources what software application would be most suitable for this assignment?
- D. Spreadsheet.
- C. Photographic software.
- B. Database.
- A. Word processing.
3. What feature of the suitable software application allows the task to be completed?
- The columns and rows allow quick and effective data inputting
- Present text and graphics in a read-only format.
- Create a mail merge document.
- Send and receive emails and diarise appointments.
4. Which of the following would represent a strength in your final work?
- The document isn’t quite finished as there wasn’t time.
- The completed document is spellchecked, proof-read and well presented.
- Large amounts of data can be best represented by any type of chart.
- Saving the document using numbers and all 255 characters allowed.
5. Which of the following would represent a weakness in your final work?
- Ensuring all data can be seen.
- Applying currency symbols to financial data.
- A chart or image covering data beneath it
- Spell checking before printing