1. What is ael heiberg, canadian arctic examples of?
- surging glaicer
- mountain glaicer
- piedmont glaicers
- valley glacier
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an ice field glacier?
- each glaicer individual system flows a one unit with one form and shape
- interconnected valley systems, they are the largest glaciers and they flow off one main galciers, each outlet one has different form and shape
- u should know
- many glaicers which come together atthe end
3. What do geochemists and paeloclimatologists use to determine dates and rates of the land surface?
- ultra-rare cosmogenic nucleides
- rare consmogenic nucelotides
- cosmogenic technologies
4. What is glacial distribution controlled by?
- temp and precipitation
- percipitation, mositure and latitude
- temperature, preciptation, high latitudes and altitudes
- temp. preci[itation, mositure and orbit of the earth
5. What is a valley glacier?
- iu should know
- bigger that 0.01 km suqared
- each glaicer individual system flows as one unit, has a shape which flows as one unit and has a shape which flows onto the valley floor or coastal place, or marine terminating
- interconnected glaiers, the big ones
Similar Geography resources: