1. What is a mountain glacier?
- greater than0.001 km2
- greater than 10 km2 anf found in mountains
- has to be bigger that 0.01 km 2, examples are cirque, niche and glacienet
- greater thatn 1km squared, cique niche
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does the artic sea ice and antartica have its max extension and min?
- antarticahas its max in sept and min in march
- arctic sea ice has its max in septmeber and min in march and antartica has its max in march and min in spetember
- arctic max is in march, and min is in sept, antartica max is in sept and min in march
- artic has its max in march and min in march
3. What are ice bergs?
- calve from iceshleves/ floating tongues, ice is less dense than water so it floats
- calve from ice shelves/ floating tongues, whole ice thing sticks out
- come from ice shelves/ floating tongues, ice is more dense than water os if floats
- ice is ess dense than water so it floats but they are found on the shore
4. What are rivers of ice?
- outlet glaicers, constrained by topography,common in greenland
- outlet glaicers, constrained by topography, common in the arctic
- outlet glaicers, constrained by topography, common in artartical
- contrained by toopography, found in greenland, and out inlet glaicers
5. What do geochemists and paeloclimatologists use to determine dates and rates of the land surface?
- cosmogenic technologies
- ultra-rare cosmogenic nucleides
- rare consmogenic nucelotides
Similar Geography resources: