1. What is a valley glacier?
- iu should know
- bigger that 0.01 km suqared
- each glaicer individual system flows as one unit, has a shape which flows as one unit and has a shape which flows onto the valley floor or coastal place, or marine terminating
- interconnected glaiers, the big ones
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an ice field glacier?
- interconnected valley systems, they are the largest glaciers and they flow off one main galciers, each outlet one has different form and shape
- many glaicers which come together atthe end
- u should know
- each glaicer individual system flows a one unit with one form and shape
3. What glaicers are unconstrained by topography?
- ice sheeets which are greater than 50'000km2 and ice caps that are less than 50'000 km2, ice domes, ice divides, outlet glaciers, ice streams and ice shelf
- ice caps that are more than 100'000km2, outlet glaicers, ice domes, ice sheets, ice streams and ice divides
- ice caps that are greater than 50'000 kn2 and ice sheets that are greater than this, ice streams, ice shelf, ice divides, ice domes
- ice caps that more than 50'000km2 and ice sheets than are below 50'000km2, ice domes, ice sheets, ice streams and outlet glaciers
4. What are the to ice sheet example and what are the size?
- Arctic and greenland (14 x 10^6km2) (2 times 10^6km2)
- Arctic and Greenland(13 times 10^6km2) (2times 10^6km2)
- Arctic and greenland (14 times 10^6km2) (3times 10^6km2)
- Arctic and Greenland (100 times 6km2) (8989 times 10km2)
5. What is the crysophere?
- ice which is found in other planets aswell
- also the ground, grass found in those areas, sheets, glaciers, permafrost, mountains, snow cover and lake ice
- the study of all things ice, which include ice caps, ice shelves, icebergs, ice sheets, glaciers, permafrost, mountains, snow cover and lake ice
- just ice on the land
Similar Geography resources: