1. What are the to ice sheet example and what are the size?
- Arctic and greenland (14 times 10^6km2) (3times 10^6km2)
- Arctic and greenland (14 x 10^6km2) (2 times 10^6km2)
- Arctic and Greenland(13 times 10^6km2) (2times 10^6km2)
- Arctic and Greenland (100 times 6km2) (8989 times 10km2)
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are some ice cap examples?
- holpitifu, vatnojokull, austfanna
- agassiz ice cap, severny island, vatnojokull, austfanna
- agassic ice cap, vatjakol, fhgoednid
- hfhgoehedes, agaissac ice cap, severny island
3. What is a valley glacier?
- iu should know
- bigger that 0.01 km suqared
- each glaicer individual system flows as one unit, has a shape which flows as one unit and has a shape which flows onto the valley floor or coastal place, or marine terminating
- interconnected glaiers, the big ones
4. What are ice bergs?
- calve from ice shelves/ floating tongues, whole ice thing sticks out
- calve from iceshleves/ floating tongues, ice is less dense than water so it floats
- ice is ess dense than water so it floats but they are found on the shore
- come from ice shelves/ floating tongues, ice is more dense than water os if floats
5. What is ael heiberg, canadian arctic examples of?
- piedmont glaicers
- mountain glaicer
- valley glacier
- surging glaicer
Similar Geography resources: