1. What is ael heiberg, canadian arctic examples of?
- surging glaicer
- mountain glaicer
- piedmont glaicers
- valley glacier
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the crysophere?
- ice which is found in other planets aswell
- also the ground, grass found in those areas, sheets, glaciers, permafrost, mountains, snow cover and lake ice
- the study of all things ice, which include ice caps, ice shelves, icebergs, ice sheets, glaciers, permafrost, mountains, snow cover and lake ice
- just ice on the land
3. What is the order it from shortest to longest it takes for parts of the cysophere to form?
- snow, river/lake ice, sea ice, glaciers and ice caps, frozen ground, ice sheet margins, ice shelves and ice sheets
- snow, sea ice, river/lake ice, glaciers andice caps, frozen ground, ice shseet margins and ice shelves and sheets
- snow, ice, glaciers, sea ice, frozen ground, ice shelves, margins and sheet
- snow, river/lake ice, sea ice, forzen ground, glaciers and ice caps, ice sheet margins, ice shleves and ice sheets
4. What is glacial distribution controlled by?
- percipitation, mositure and latitude
- temp. preci[itation, mositure and orbit of the earth
- temperature, preciptation, high latitudes and altitudes
- temp and precipitation
5. What are the to ice sheet example and what are the size?
- Arctic and greenland (14 x 10^6km2) (2 times 10^6km2)
- Arctic and Greenland (100 times 6km2) (8989 times 10km2)
- Arctic and Greenland(13 times 10^6km2) (2times 10^6km2)
- Arctic and greenland (14 times 10^6km2) (3times 10^6km2)
Similar Geography resources: