1. What are the two types of conversational implicature?
- Particularised, engendered
- Generalised and particularised
- Generalised, structural
- Particularised, egocentric
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a speech act?
- A communicative action between two or more interlocutors
- A functional unit of communication
- Any utterance
- The result of a communicative action between two or more interlocutors
3. What is 'communicative competence?'
- the ability to perform a range of appropriate, performative behaviours, empathise and reflect.
- A situational, relational attibute
4. How ****** are we for this exam?
- Someone take the bullet to get us all a 2:1
- Nah we've got this
- Help me
- Oh ****
5. What are the four aspects of Deardorff's Process Model for Intercultural Communicative Competence?
- Attitudes, knowledge, skills of discovering and interaction, external outcome
- Attitudes, education, internal outcome, external outcome
- Attitudes, knowledge & comprehension, internal outcome, external outcome.
- Attitudes, skills of interpreting and relating, internal outcome, external outcome