1. Measurements that have small random errors.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The number of protons in its nucleus. Its is also equal to the number of electrons the atom contains. - this also defines the element and its position in the Periodic Table.
- Atomic Number
3. The energy required to break a mole of covalent bonds in the reactant, all reactants and products being in a gaseous state.
- First Ionization Energy
- Average bond enthalpy
- Standard Enthalpy of Reaction
4. The substance dissolved in a solvent forming a solution
5. A reaction that releases heat to the surroundings as a result of forming products with stronger bonds than the reactants.
- Chemical Reaction
- Exothermic Reaction
- Endothermic Reaction