1. An emission spectrum that only has certain frequencies of light. It is produced by excited atoms and ions as they fall back to a lower energy level
- Line Spectrum (Discontinuous Spectrum)
- First Ionization Energy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A homogeneous mixture of a solvent with a solute - there is usually some interaction between the solvent and solute molecules
3. The heat transferred during a reaction carried out under standard conditions.
- Standard Enthalpy of Reaction
- Standard State
- Exothermic Reaction
4. The average mass of an atom, taking into account the relative abundances of all the naturally occurring isotopes of the element, relative to one atom of C-12
- Mass Number
- Relative Atomic Mass
- Relative Molecular Mass
5. Measurements that have small systematic errors.