1. The simplest whole number ratio of the atoms a compound contains.
- Empirical Formula
- Molecular Formula
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The liquid that dissolves another substance or substances to form a solution
3. A reaction that absorbs heat from the surroundings as a result of forming products with weaker bonds than the reactants.
- Standard Enthalpy of Reaction
- Endothermic Reaction
- Exothermic Reaction
4. The tendency of an atom in a molecule to attract a shared pair of electrons towards itself.
- First Ionization Energy
- Electron Affinity
5. A homogeneous mixture of a solvent with a solute - there is usually some interaction between the solvent and solute molecules