1. The energy required to break a mole of covalent bonds in the reactant, all reactants and products being in a gaseous state.
- First Ionization Energy
- Average bond enthalpy
- Standard Enthalpy of Reaction
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Acid is an electron-pair acceptor
- Lewis Acid
- Bronsted-Lowry Acid
- Strong Acid
3. A vertical column of elements in the Periodic Table. The atoms of the elements all have the same outer shell structure by an increasing number of inner shells.
- Continuous Spectrum
4. The sum of the protons and neutrons in the atom's nucleus
- Mass Number
- Atomic Number
5. Accept electrons and become reduced.
- Oxidising Agent
- Oxidised Reactants