1. What is the poisonous product of incomplete combustion?
- Carbon Monoxide
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the general formula for alkanes ?
3. Why does it make this colour change?
- It is an addition reaction as alkenes are unsaturated and react
- It indicates the presence of an alkaline substance
- It indicates the presence of acidity
- It is a substitution reaction as alkanes are saturated
4. What is needed for the reaction of methane with bromine?
- The presence of oxygen and water
- Heat Energy
- UV Light
- Kinetic Energy
5. What is combustion?
- When fuels react with oxygen and burn to release useful heat energy
- An explosion which occurs when crude oil is heated
- When a substance implodes in the air
- When fuels react with heat to form oxygen