1. What is an isomer
- The same molecular formula but different structures
- A type of alkane which is unsaturated
- The same structure but a different molecular formula
- Different physical properties but the same molecular formula
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the general formula for alkanes ?
3. What does an alkene do to bromine water?
- Turns green from orange
- Turns red from orange
- A white smoke is given off when heat is applied
4. How many bonds can carbon atoms make?
5. Define Hydrocarbon
- A type of crude oil
- Organic Compounds that contain only hydrogen and carbon
- A hydrated carbon substance