1. What is combustion?
- When a substance implodes in the air
- When fuels react with heat to form oxygen
- When fuels react with oxygen and burn to release useful heat energy
- An explosion which occurs when crude oil is heated
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is needed for the reaction of methane with bromine?
- Kinetic Energy
- The presence of oxygen and water
- UV Light
- Heat Energy
3. What is the name given to these alkanes with similar chemical properties.
- Saturated Series
- Reactivity Series
- Homologous Seies
- Similarity Series
4. What is the general formula for alkanes ?
5. What is the poisonous product of incomplete combustion?
- Carbon Monoxide