1. What is an isomer
- Different physical properties but the same molecular formula
- A type of alkane which is unsaturated
- The same molecular formula but different structures
- The same structure but a different molecular formula
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the process called when alkenes are obtained from larger chain hydrocarbons?
- Fractional Distillation
3. How many bonds can carbon atoms make?
4. What is needed for the reaction of methane with bromine?
- Kinetic Energy
- UV Light
- Heat Energy
- The presence of oxygen and water
5. What does an alkene do to bromine water?
- Turns red from orange
- Turns green from orange
- A white smoke is given off when heat is applied