- Created by: Chloe Long
- Created on: 08-04-15 12:28
1. What is combustion?
- When fuels react with oxygen and burn to release useful heat energy
- When fuels react with heat to form oxygen
- An explosion which occurs when crude oil is heated
- When a substance implodes in the air
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Hydrocarbon
- Organic Compounds that contain only hydrogen and carbon
- A hydrated carbon substance
- A type of crude oil
3. What is an alkene?
- When a hydrocarbon has one or more carbon-carbon covalent bonds
- When an alkane is combusted
- A saturated alkane
- An isomer of alkanes
4. What is the process called when alkenes are obtained from larger chain hydrocarbons?
- Fractional Distillation
5. What is the general formula for alkanes ?