1. What does an alkene do to bromine water?
- A white smoke is given off when heat is applied
- Turns red from orange
- Turns green from orange
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the process called when alkenes are obtained from larger chain hydrocarbons?
- Fractional Distillation
3. What is combustion?
- When fuels react with heat to form oxygen
- An explosion which occurs when crude oil is heated
- When fuels react with oxygen and burn to release useful heat energy
- When a substance implodes in the air
4. Define Hydrocarbon
- A type of crude oil
- Organic Compounds that contain only hydrogen and carbon
- A hydrated carbon substance
5. What is the poisonous product of incomplete combustion?
- Carbon Monoxide