1. Complete: C3H8 + 5O2 --> 3CO2 +
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What has the general formula: CnH2n+2
3. What product is always produced, from both complete and incomplete combustion?
- Pure Carbon
- Hydrogen gas
4. In incomplete combustion, what products are formed instead of carbon dioxide?
- Carbon and carbon monoxide
- Hydrogen gas and oxygen gas
- Sulphur dioxide and dehydrated carbon crystals
- Phenolphthalein and hydrogen
5. What occurs when a hydrocarbon reacts with a lack of oxygen?
- Incomplete combustion
- Spontaneous combustion
- Maximum combustion
- Complete combustion