1. What occurs when a hydrocarbon reacts with a lack of oxygen?
- Spontaneous combustion
- Incomplete combustion
- Complete combustion
- Maximum combustion
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is dangerous about incomplete combustion
- Extreme pressure can cause brain haemorrhages in workers
- Temperature levels can't be controlled
- Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas
- Pure carbon from hydrocarbons is carcenogenic
3. What has the general formula: CnH2n+2
4. In incomplete combustion, what products are formed instead of carbon dioxide?
- Carbon and carbon monoxide
- Hydrogen gas and oxygen gas
- Sulphur dioxide and dehydrated carbon crystals
- Phenolphthalein and hydrogen
5. What product is always produced, from both complete and incomplete combustion?
- Hydrogen gas
- Pure Carbon