1. Complete: C3H8 + 5O2 --> 3CO2 +
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. In incomplete combustion, what products are formed instead of carbon dioxide?
- Phenolphthalein and hydrogen
- Hydrogen gas and oxygen gas
- Carbon and carbon monoxide
- Sulphur dioxide and dehydrated carbon crystals
3. What product is always produced, from both complete and incomplete combustion?
- Hydrogen gas
- Pure Carbon
4. What is dangerous about incomplete combustion
- Extreme pressure can cause brain haemorrhages in workers
- Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas
- Pure carbon from hydrocarbons is carcenogenic
- Temperature levels can't be controlled
5. What occurs when a hydrocarbon reacts with a lack of oxygen?
- Complete combustion
- Spontaneous combustion
- Incomplete combustion
- Maximum combustion