1. What was the cost of damage?
- $3 billion
- $12 billion
- $4 billion
- $5.2 billion
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much did they spend rebuilding flood defences?
- $750 million
- $800 million
- $20 billion
3. When and where did the hurricane form?
- 25th August over the south Bahamas
- 23rd August 2005 over the south eastern Bahamas
- 23rd August 2006 over the south eastern Bahamas
- 29th August 2005 over Brazil
4. What are the conditions required in the ocean for an earthquake to form?
- 5m deep and 27 degrees celc
- 60m deep and 50 degrees celcius
- 60m deep and 27 degrees celcius
- 100m deep and 20 degrees celcius
5. How many people were left homeless?
- 1 million
- 2 million
- 2.2 million
- 3 million