1. How many people were left homeless?
- 3 million
- 1 million
- 2.2 million
- 2 million
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Locate New Orleans
- Dallas, a western state of America
- Louisiana, a southern state of America
- Florida, a south-eastern state of America
- Missisippi, an eastern state of America
3. What was the cost of damage?
- $5.2 billion
- $12 billion
- $3 billion
- $4 billion
4. What do most people think causes the slow response from President Bush?
- 97% of the residents of New Orleans were African-American
- His wife was in labour
- He didn't care
- He was on holiday
5. What percentage of the population was evacuated?