1. What type of storm surge defense failed?
- Sea walls
- Flood walls
- Mangrove forests
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Locate New Orleans
- Louisiana, a southern state of America
- Dallas, a western state of America
- Missisippi, an eastern state of America
- Florida, a south-eastern state of America
3. What do most people think causes the slow response from President Bush?
- 97% of the residents of New Orleans were African-American
- His wife was in labour
- He didn't care
- He was on holiday
4. What was the Louisiana Superdome used for?
- Watching Beyonce
- Giving out food and water
- Housing people made homeless
- Watching baseball
5. How many people were left homeless?
- 3 million
- 2 million
- 1 million
- 2.2 million