1. What are the conditions required in the ocean for an earthquake to form?
- 60m deep and 50 degrees celcius
- 60m deep and 27 degrees celcius
- 5m deep and 27 degrees celc
- 100m deep and 20 degrees celcius
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the population was evacuated?
3. How much did they spend rebuilding flood defences?
- $800 million
- $750 million
- $20 billion
4. What was the Louisiana Superdome used for?
- Giving out food and water
- Housing people made homeless
- Watching Beyonce
- Watching baseball
5. How many people were left homeless?
- 3 million
- 2 million
- 1 million
- 2.2 million