1. Which of these bases is a purine?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The lac operon gene Z (lacZ) codes for?
- Beta galactosidase
- Lactose permease
- Galactosidase O-acetyltransferase
3. The genetic blueprint in all organisms is made from?
4. The Sanger Method is an example of what?
- DNA digestion
- DNA sequencing
- DNA electrophoresis
- DNA cloning
5. What is splicing?
- The sequencing of DNA
- The removal and repair of a DNA mutation
- The removal of introns and joining of exons from mRNA
- The insertion of a DNA fragment into a vector