1. What is EcoRI?
- A bacterium
- A restriction of endonuclease
- A virus
- A transcription factor
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Meiosis results in?
- Daughter cells with a single chromosome with new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with two chromosomes with no new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with a single chromosome with no new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with two chromosomes with new genetic diversity
3. The Sanger Method is an example of what?
- DNA electrophoresis
- DNA digestion
- DNA sequencing
- DNA cloning
4. What is splicing?
- The sequencing of DNA
- The removal and repair of a DNA mutation
- The removal of introns and joining of exons from mRNA
- The insertion of a DNA fragment into a vector
5. Which of these bases is a purine?