1. The Sanger Method is an example of what?
- DNA sequencing
- DNA cloning
- DNA electrophoresis
- DNA digestion
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Meiosis results in?
- Daughter cells with a single chromosome with new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with two chromosomes with no new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with a single chromosome with no new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with two chromosomes with new genetic diversity
3. CFTR mutation leads to which of these?
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Downs Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Huntington’s Disease
4. What is EcoRI?
- A restriction of endonuclease
- A transcription factor
- A virus
- A bacterium
5. Which of these bases is a purine?