1. What is EcoRI?
- A bacterium
- A transcription factor
- A restriction of endonuclease
- A virus
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. CFTR mutation leads to which of these?
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Downs Syndrome
- Huntington’s Disease
3. The lac operon gene Z (lacZ) codes for?
- Beta galactosidase
- Lactose permease
- Galactosidase O-acetyltransferase
4. The Sanger Method is an example of what?
- DNA sequencing
- DNA digestion
- DNA cloning
- DNA electrophoresis
5. Meiosis results in?
- Daughter cells with two chromosomes with no new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with a single chromosome with no new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with a single chromosome with new genetic diversity
- Daughter cells with two chromosomes with new genetic diversity