1. Who came up with the theory of conditions of Worth?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should you continue to do without being told?
3. Which bests suits the definition of self-concept?
- The way we perceive ourselves
- Self-esteem + self-image + ideal self
- Self-confidence + appearance - incongruence
4. Which one of these is a strength of the humanist approach therapy?
- Counsellor is non-directive
- Counsellor is directive
- Counsellor provides advice
- Counsellor respects proximity
5. What is unconditional positive regard?
- Where parents encourage their children to become what they want to be in life
- Where no matter the actions or behaviour of the indivdual, they'll be accepted, valued and loved
- All of the above
- Where acceptance, value and love is on the conditions of doing as theyre told