1. Which one of these is a strength of the humanist approach therapy?
- Counsellor is non-directive
- Counsellor is directive
- Counsellor provides advice
- Counsellor respects proximity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should you continue to do without being told?
3. Who came up with the theory of conditions of Worth?
4. What is unconditional positive regard?
- Where no matter the actions or behaviour of the indivdual, they'll be accepted, valued and loved
- Where parents encourage their children to become what they want to be in life
- Where acceptance, value and love is on the conditions of doing as theyre told
- All of the above
5. Which one of these is the correct principle for the humanist approach?
- We all have a biological drive to grow and develop into healthy personalities
- Behaviour is learned
- Our behaviour is a result of the external environment
- We actively choose to behave in certain ways according to our feelings and emotions