1. Which one of these is a weakness of the humanist appraoch therapy?
- Only deals with surface behaviour
- Long and exspensive
- Client must be motivated to change
- Client must discuss feelings
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who came up with the theory of conditions of Worth?
3. Which bests suits the definition of self-concept?
- The way we perceive ourselves
- Self-esteem + self-image + ideal self
- Self-confidence + appearance - incongruence
4. What should you continue to do without being told?
5. Which one of these is the correct principle for the humanist approach?
- We actively choose to behave in certain ways according to our feelings and emotions
- We all have a biological drive to grow and develop into healthy personalities
- Our behaviour is a result of the external environment
- Behaviour is learned