1. Which one of these is a strength of the humanist approach therapy?
- Counsellor is non-directive
- Counsellor is directive
- Counsellor provides advice
- Counsellor respects proximity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is the correct principle for the humanist approach?
- We actively choose to behave in certain ways according to our feelings and emotions
- Behaviour is learned
- We all have a biological drive to grow and develop into healthy personalities
- Our behaviour is a result of the external environment
3. What should you continue to do without being told?
4. Who came up with the theory of conditions of Worth?
5. Which one of these is important in humanistic approach therapy?
- All of the above