1. What is incongruence?
- Where behaviour doesn't fit with actual thoughts and beliefs
- Where patterns of behaviour shows irregular behavioural problems
- Where there's a shift from self belief to lack of confidence
- Where there's an equal reflecion of thoughts and behaviour
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which bests suits the definition of self-concept?
- The way we perceive ourselves
- Self-esteem + self-image + ideal self
- Self-confidence + appearance - incongruence
3. Which one of these is a weakness of the humanist appraoch therapy?
- Only deals with surface behaviour
- Client must be motivated to change
- Client must discuss feelings
- Long and exspensive
4. Who came up with the theory of conditions of Worth?
5. Which one of these is a strength of the humanist approach therapy?
- Counsellor respects proximity
- Counsellor is directive
- Counsellor is non-directive
- Counsellor provides advice