1. What is incongruence?
- Where behaviour doesn't fit with actual thoughts and beliefs
- Where there's an equal reflecion of thoughts and behaviour
- Where patterns of behaviour shows irregular behavioural problems
- Where there's a shift from self belief to lack of confidence
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which bests suits the definition of self-concept?
- Self-esteem + self-image + ideal self
- Self-confidence + appearance - incongruence
- The way we perceive ourselves
3. Which one of these is a strength of the humanist approach therapy?
- Counsellor is non-directive
- Counsellor respects proximity
- Counsellor is directive
- Counsellor provides advice
4. Which one of these is a weakness of the humanist appraoch therapy?
- Client must be motivated to change
- Long and exspensive
- Client must discuss feelings
- Only deals with surface behaviour
5. What is unconditional positive regard?
- All of the above
- Where parents encourage their children to become what they want to be in life
- Where no matter the actions or behaviour of the indivdual, they'll be accepted, valued and loved
- Where acceptance, value and love is on the conditions of doing as theyre told