1. What's an urban issue in Birmingham?
- Too many jobs
- Most people don't want to live in the inner city
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a reason LEDCs have urban growth in cities?
- More law enforcements
- Lack of law enforcements
- Smells nicer
3. Which is not a migrating push factor?
- People want benefits of free healthcare
- Lack of land
- People want to get away from things they do not like
- Natural disaster in the home area
4. Modern housing is most likely to be found where on the hours urban land use model?
- Old industrial area
- Inner city
- Outer suburbs
5. What am I defining? The process through which an increasing percentage of country's population lives in urban areas compared to rural area.
- Rapid movement
- Residing Country housing