1. Which of these are a migrating pull factor?
- Better chance to educate children
- Lack of services
- Working in farm is hard work
- Low pay
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's an urban issue in Birmingham?
- Most people don't want to live in the inner city
- Too many jobs
3. Modern housing is most likely to be found where on the hours urban land use model?
- Inner city
- Outer suburbs
- Old industrial area
4. What am I defining? The process through which an increasing percentage of country's population lives in urban areas compared to rural area.
- Residing Country housing
- Rapid movement
5. Which of the following is a reason LEDCs have urban growth in cities?
- More law enforcements
- Lack of law enforcements
- Smells nicer