1. Modern housing is most likely to be found where on the hours urban land use model?
- Old industrial area
- Inner city
- Outer suburbs
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's an urban issue in Birmingham?
- Most people don't want to live in the inner city
- Too many jobs
3. What am I defining? The process through which an increasing percentage of country's population lives in urban areas compared to rural area.
- Rapid movement
- Residing Country housing
4. Which of the following is a reason LEDCs have urban growth in cities?
- Smells nicer
- More law enforcements
- Lack of law enforcements
5. Which is not a migrating push factor?
- People want benefits of free healthcare
- People want to get away from things they do not like
- Natural disaster in the home area
- Lack of land