1. Which of these are a migrating pull factor?
- Better chance to educate children
- Working in farm is hard work
- Low pay
- Lack of services
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a zone on the burgess model?
- Rural urban fringe
- Inner suburbs
- Central business district
- Outer city
- Outer suburbs
- Inner city
3. What's an urban issue in Birmingham?
- Most people don't want to live in the inner city
- Too many jobs
4. What am I defining? The process through which an increasing percentage of country's population lives in urban areas compared to rural area.
- Residing Country housing
- Rapid movement
5. Which is not a migrating push factor?
- Lack of land
- People want benefits of free healthcare
- Natural disaster in the home area
- People want to get away from things they do not like