1. What's an urban issue in Birmingham?
- Most people don't want to live in the inner city
- Too many jobs
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What am I defining? The process through which an increasing percentage of country's population lives in urban areas compared to rural area.
- Residing Country housing
- Rapid movement
3. Which of the following is not a zone on the burgess model?
- Rural urban fringe
- Central business district
- Outer city
- Inner suburbs
- Outer suburbs
- Inner city
4. Which is not a migrating push factor?
- Lack of land
- People want to get away from things they do not like
- People want benefits of free healthcare
- Natural disaster in the home area
5. Which of the following is a reason LEDCs have urban growth in cities?
- Smells nicer
- More law enforcements
- Lack of law enforcements