1. What is the function of the fimbrae?
- Catch oocytes released during ovulation and direct them
- To produce ova in oogenesis
- Site of fertilisation
- Where foetus is developed
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is released from the acrosome at fertilisation?
- Hydrolitic enzymes
3. What is the seminiferous tubule?
- Site of spermatogenesis
- Urine moves down the tube
- Sotres spermatozoa
- Produces testosterone
4. What is the cortical reaction?
- The fusing of cortical granules forming a fertilisation membrane
- The movement of cortical granules outside of the egg cell
- The influx of K+ ions
- When the embryo is implanted
5. What hormone do the oocytes develop under?