1. What is the order of spermatogenesis?
- 2 spermatocytes > 1 spermatocytes > spermatogonia > spermtids > spermatozoa
- spermatogonia > 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes > spermatids > spermatozoa
- spermatozoa > spermatogonia > spermatids > 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes
- 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes > spermatogonia >spermatids > spermtozoa
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What hormone is secreted by an embryo?
- Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)
- Anti diuretic hormone (ADH)
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
3. What forms the distinctive positive strip on a pregnancy test?
- The binding of FSH and hCG
- The presence of FSH in urine
- The binding of an antibody contained within dye and hCG
- The binding of an antibody contained within die and FSH
4. What is the cortical reaction?
- The fusing of cortical granules forming a fertilisation membrane
- The movement of cortical granules outside of the egg cell
- The influx of K+ ions
- When the embryo is implanted
5. What hormone do the oocytes develop under?