1. What hormone is secreted by an embryo?
- Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Anti diuretic hormone (ADH)
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the order of spermatogenesis?
- 2 spermatocytes > 1 spermatocytes > spermatogonia > spermtids > spermatozoa
- 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes > spermatogonia >spermatids > spermtozoa
- spermatogonia > 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes > spermatids > spermatozoa
- spermatozoa > spermatogonia > spermatids > 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes
3. What is the function of the fimbrae?
- Catch oocytes released during ovulation and direct them
- To produce ova in oogenesis
- Site of fertilisation
- Where foetus is developed
4. During oogenesis oocytes begin meiosis but stop at which phase?
- Telophase I
- Anaphase I
- Prophase I
- Metaphase II
5. What forms the distinctive positive strip on a pregnancy test?
- The binding of FSH and hCG
- The binding of an antibody contained within dye and hCG
- The binding of an antibody contained within die and FSH
- The presence of FSH in urine