1. What is the order of growth after fertilisation?
- zygote > embryo > blastocyst > foetus
- zygote > blastocyst > embryo > foetus
- foetus > embryo > blastocyst > zygote
- zygote > foetus > embryo > blastocyst
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. During oogenesis oocytes begin meiosis but stop at which phase?
- Prophase I
- Telophase I
- Anaphase I
- Metaphase II
3. What hormone do the oocytes develop under?
4. What do follicle cells do?
- Fertilise egg cells
- Produce progesterone
- Produce oestrogen first and progesterone during ovulation
- Produce oestrogen
5. What is the function of the fimbrae?
- Catch oocytes released during ovulation and direct them
- To produce ova in oogenesis
- Site of fertilisation
- Where foetus is developed