1. Where are leydig cells and what is their function?
- Testes - produce spermatids
- Seminiferous tubule - produce testosterone
- Epididymis - produces testosterone
- Seminal vesicle - produce spermatids
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What forms the distinctive positive strip on a pregnancy test?
- The binding of an antibody contained within dye and hCG
- The binding of an antibody contained within die and FSH
- The binding of FSH and hCG
- The presence of FSH in urine
3. What is the seminiferous tubule?
- Site of spermatogenesis
- Urine moves down the tube
- Sotres spermatozoa
- Produces testosterone
4. What is the order of growth after fertilisation?
- zygote > embryo > blastocyst > foetus
- zygote > foetus > embryo > blastocyst
- zygote > blastocyst > embryo > foetus
- foetus > embryo > blastocyst > zygote
5. What is the cortical reaction?
- The influx of K+ ions
- The fusing of cortical granules forming a fertilisation membrane
- The movement of cortical granules outside of the egg cell
- When the embryo is implanted