1. What hormone is secreted by an embryo?
- Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)
- Anti diuretic hormone (ADH)
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is released from the acrosome at fertilisation?
- Hydrolitic enzymes
3. What does the seminal vesicle and prostate do?
- Stores spermatozoa
- Produces testosterone
- Add alkali to aid sperm mobility and reduce acidity
- Site of spermatogenesis
4. What is the order of spermatogenesis?
- 2 spermatocytes > 1 spermatocytes > spermatogonia > spermtids > spermatozoa
- 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes > spermatogonia >spermatids > spermtozoa
- spermatogonia > 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes > spermatids > spermatozoa
- spermatozoa > spermatogonia > spermatids > 1 spermatocytes > 2 spermatocytes
5. What hormone do the oocytes develop under?