1. What is released from the acrosome at fertilisation?
- Hydrolitic enzymes
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. During oogenesis oocytes begin meiosis but stop at which phase?
- Prophase I
- Telophase I
- Anaphase I
- Metaphase II
3. What is the order of growth after fertilisation?
- zygote > blastocyst > embryo > foetus
- foetus > embryo > blastocyst > zygote
- zygote > embryo > blastocyst > foetus
- zygote > foetus > embryo > blastocyst
4. What hormone do the oocytes develop under?
5. What hormone is secreted by an embryo?
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)
- Anti diuretic hormone (ADH)