1. What do follicle cells do?
- Produce oestrogen first and progesterone during ovulation
- Produce progesterone
- Produce oestrogen
- Fertilise egg cells
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is released from the acrosome at fertilisation?
- Hydrolitic enzymes
3. What hormone do the oocytes develop under?
4. What is the order of growth after fertilisation?
- zygote > blastocyst > embryo > foetus
- zygote > foetus > embryo > blastocyst
- foetus > embryo > blastocyst > zygote
- zygote > embryo > blastocyst > foetus
5. What is the cortical reaction?
- The influx of K+ ions
- When the embryo is implanted
- The fusing of cortical granules forming a fertilisation membrane
- The movement of cortical granules outside of the egg cell