1. What is surrogacy?
- The method of fertilising a human egg in a test tube.
- Not being able to have children.
- A woman bears a child on behalf of another women.
- Injecting semen into the uterus by artificial means.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word meaning 'an exact copy of something'?
- Genetic Engineering
- Stem Cell Research
3. What is the word meaning 'using techniques of gene development and manipulation to find cures or prevent disease and disabilities'?
- Stem Cell Research.
- Genetic Engineering.
4. What is Euthanasia?
- The painless killing of someone dying from a painful disease.
- Ending someones life painlessly when they are not able to ask, but you have a good reason for thinking they would want you to do so.
- Ending life painlessly when someone in great pain asks for death.
- Providing a seriously ill person with the means to commit suicide.
5. What does agape mean?
- Choosing to not have sex until marriage.
- Sex with someone you are not married to.
- Selfless love, taught by Jesus, non-physical.
- Choosing to not have sex because of religious vows.