1. What kind of contraception only last a certain amount of time?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Non-Voluntary Euthanasia?
- Providing a seriously ill person with the means to commit suicide.
- Ending someones life painlessly when they are not able to ask, but you have a good reason for thinking they would want you to do so.
- Ending life painlessly when someone in great pain asks for death.
- The painless killing of someone dying from a painful disease.
3. What is the word meaning 'an exact copy of something'?
- Genetic Engineering
- Stem Cell Research
4. What is an extended family?
- Two generations- mother and father with a child or children.
- Two or more generations living together under the same roof e.g. grandparents, parents, children.
- It is also known as a stepfamily.
- Where friends take the place of family.
5. What is an example of a permanent contraception?
- Mini pill
- Contraceptive patch