1. At a wedding, the ... usually enters the church after the groom.
- best man
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does agape mean?
- Selfless love, taught by Jesus, non-physical.
- Choosing to not have sex because of religious vows.
- Choosing to not have sex until marriage.
- Sex with someone you are not married to.
3. What is the word meaning 'using techniques of gene development and manipulation to find cures or prevent disease and disabilities'?
- Stem Cell Research.
- Genetic Engineering.
4. What is a nuclear family?
- Two generations- mother and father with a child or children.
- wo or more generations living together under the same roof e.g. grandparents, parents, children.
- Where friends take the place of family.
- It is also known as a stepfamily.
5. What is the word meaning 'an exact copy of something'?
- Genetic Engineering
- Stem Cell Research