1. What is an example of a permanent contraception?
- Mini pill
- Contraceptive patch
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The continuous, circular shape of the ring traditionally represents ... .
3. What is fornication?
- Having a lot of casual sexual relationships.
- Choosing not to have sex until marriage.
- Sex with someone you are not married to.
- Sex with someone other than your married partner.
4. What is surrogacy?
- The method of fertilising a human egg in a test tube.
- A woman bears a child on behalf of another women.
- Injecting ***** into the uterus by artificial means.
- Not being able to have children.
5. What is Euthanasia?
- Providing a seriously ill person with the means to commit suicide.
- Ending someones life painlessly when they are not able to ask, but you have a good reason for thinking they would want you to do so.
- The painless killing of someone dying from a painful disease.
- Ending life painlessly when someone in great pain asks for death.