1. Which of these is NOT a negative impact of an ageing population?
- Increasing Retirement age
- More money earned by facilities dependent on the use from older people
- More money spent on helping the older population than on developing the country
- Healthcare services are put under large amounts of pressure
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the population pyramid for stage 1 look like?
- wide top, wide bottom
- thin bottom, wide top
- wide bottom, thin top
- thin top, thin bottom
3. Which of these is NOT a positive impact of migration to the host country?
- Economy boosted / more taxes payed
- Catholic Church attendance increase
- Population increase
- New shops and cultures introduced
4. What is the case study for migration?
- Poland to the UK
- Spain to the UK
- Romania to Italy
- Japan to China
5. Define the Birth rate
- The number of live babies per 1000 of the population, born a year
- The number of live babies per 100 of the population, born a year
- The number of live babies per 1000 of the population, born a month
- Total number of babies born in one year