1. What is the case study for an ageing population?
- The UK
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a negative impact of an ageing population?
- More money earned by facilities dependent on the use from older people
- Increasing Retirement age
- Healthcare services are put under large amounts of pressure
- More money spent on helping the older population than on developing the country
3. What is the case study for migration?
- Poland to the UK
- Spain to the UK
- Romania to Italy
- Japan to China
4. What is the main basis of China's Birth control programme?
- Second child allowed after 10 years
- One Child policy
- Two Child Policy
- As many children as wanted allowed
5. Define the Birth rate
- The number of live babies per 1000 of the population, born a year
- The number of live babies per 100 of the population, born a year
- The number of live babies per 1000 of the population, born a month
- Total number of babies born in one year