1. What is Natural Increase?
- A gradual increase in the number of deaths per year
- When the birth rate is higher than the death rate so the population grows
- A gradual increase in the number of births per year
- Stage 5 of the demographic transition model
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the case study for migration?
- Romania to Italy
- Poland to the UK
- Spain to the UK
- Japan to China
3. Which of these is NOT a negative impact of an ageing population?
- More money spent on helping the older population than on developing the country
- Increasing Retirement age
- More money earned by facilities dependent on the use from older people
- Healthcare services are put under large amounts of pressure
4. What is the main basis of China's Birth control programme?
- Second child allowed after 10 years
- As many children as wanted allowed
- One Child policy
- Two Child Policy
5. What is an example of a push factor for migration?
- High Wages
- War or Natural disaster
- Good Standard of living