1. Define the Death Rate
- The number of deaths per 1000 of the population, a month
- The number of deaths per 1000 of the population, a year
- The number of deaths per 100 of the population, a year
- Total number of deaths in one year
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two main laws to control rapid population growth?
- Maternity Leave and Increased Salary
- Child Benefits and Facility Concessions
- Birth Control programmes and immigration laws
- Migration laws and Free Childcare
3. What is the main basis of China's Birth control programme?
- As many children as wanted allowed
- One Child policy
- Second child allowed after 10 years
- Two Child Policy
4. What is the case study for migration?
- Poland to the UK
- Japan to China
- Spain to the UK
- Romania to Italy
5. In what stage of the demographic transition model does natural increase occur?
- Stage 3
- Stage 2
- Stage 5
- Stage 1