- Created by: Rhia1997
- Created on: 19-02-22 13:35
1. Where and what is the radius bone?
- The thoracic vertebrae.
- Large bone of the forearm.
- Long bone in the leg (Femur).
- Short bone in the foot (Calacaneus).
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the tibia and what is it?
- In the head and is the cranium.
- In the leg and shin bone.
- In the arm and radius bone.
- In the spine and is the cervical.
3. What is the name of the heel bone?
4. Where is the patella and what is it?
- The clavicle.
- The mandible.
- Kneecap and joint bone.
- The humerus.
5. What is the upper arm bone and what is it called?
- The ulna.
- The Humerus.
- The sternum.
- The tibia.