1. Which of the following is not a stakeholder of Coastalisation?
- second home owners
- animals living in the area
- recreational tourists
- the owner of a local B&B
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a physical feature of a coastal zone?
- Sea defences
3. Which human activity occurs at estuaries and their hinterlands?
- large industrial and port development
- recreation and tourism
- farming and fishing, nature conservation
- ports and harbours for fishing and sailing
4. What does Coastalisation mean?
- the movement of people to coastal zones
- the movement of workers away from a coastal zone
- the movement of people away from coastal zones
- the movement of animals to coastal zones
5. What physical feature is used for recreation and tourism?
- beaches and dunes
- river floodplains, deltas and inshore areas
- coastal ecosystems
- estuaries and their hinterlands
Similar Geography resources: