1. Which one of these is NOT a greenhouse gas?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrous Oxide
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a monoculture?
- The growing of different types of legumes in a given area
- The growing of a single crop in a given area
- The growing of multiple crops in a given area
- The lack of crop growth in a given area
3. What is carbon footprint?
- The total release of CO2 globally each year
- The total release of CO2 due to the actions of an individual
- The total release of CO2 from one country per year
- The volume of CO2 within the atmosphere
4. What is extinction?
- The protection of a species
- The death of the last individuals of a species
- The loss of an individual within a species
- The variety of species on Earth
5. What is leaching?
- When chemicals allow plants to grow better
- When chemicals are absorbed by plants
- When chemicals are drained away from soil
- When chemicals cause algal blooms in rivers