1. Which of these techniques causes issues for wetland ecosystems?
- Ploughing of areas
- Digging of drainage ditches
- Restricting fertiliser usage
- Including legumes as crops
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is extinction?
- The death of the last individuals of a species
- The protection of a species
- The variety of species on Earth
- The loss of an individual within a species
3. What is leaching?
- When chemicals are absorbed by plants
- When chemicals are drained away from soil
- When chemicals allow plants to grow better
- When chemicals cause algal blooms in rivers
4. What is a monoculture?
- The lack of crop growth in a given area
- The growing of multiple crops in a given area
- The growing of a single crop in a given area
- The growing of different types of legumes in a given area
5. Which one of these is NOT a greenhouse gas?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrous Oxide