1. What is carbon footprint?
- The volume of CO2 within the atmosphere
- The total release of CO2 due to the actions of an individual
- The total release of CO2 globally each year
- The total release of CO2 from one country per year
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is leaching?
- When chemicals allow plants to grow better
- When chemicals are absorbed by plants
- When chemicals are drained away from soil
- When chemicals cause algal blooms in rivers
3. Which of these techniques causes issues for wetland ecosystems?
- Digging of drainage ditches
- Restricting fertiliser usage
- Ploughing of areas
- Including legumes as crops
4. What is a monoculture?
- The growing of different types of legumes in a given area
- The lack of crop growth in a given area
- The growing of a single crop in a given area
- The growing of multiple crops in a given area
5. What is extinction?
- The protection of a species
- The death of the last individuals of a species
- The loss of an individual within a species
- The variety of species on Earth