1. Which one of these is NOT a greenhouse gas?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrous Oxide
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is extinction?
- The death of the last individuals of a species
- The variety of species on Earth
- The loss of an individual within a species
- The protection of a species
3. Which of these techniques causes issues for wetland ecosystems?
- Including legumes as crops
- Digging of drainage ditches
- Ploughing of areas
- Restricting fertiliser usage
4. What is carbon footprint?
- The total release of CO2 globally each year
- The volume of CO2 within the atmosphere
- The total release of CO2 due to the actions of an individual
- The total release of CO2 from one country per year
5. What is a monoculture?
- The growing of a single crop in a given area
- The growing of multiple crops in a given area
- The growing of different types of legumes in a given area
- The lack of crop growth in a given area