1. Two of the types of experimental design are independent groups and matched pairs. What is the final type?
- Rapeated Measures
- Repeated measures
- two comparable participants
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the following a null hypothesis? There will no difference between gender and agression levels, any difference will be due to chance.
- Because it states that there will be no difference
- Because it is invalid as the statement doesnt make sense
- Because it says there will be no difference and that any difference will be due to chance.
- Because it states any difference will be due to chance.
3. How could operationalize the variable in the previous question?
- By saying you would test word recall after the people had just had a day off
- By saying you would test whever word recall in 1 minute improved if you had been studying for 30 minutes prior the test or had done no study
- By saying you test different age groups
- Byt saying you would test recall just after the students had had a test.
4. A field experiment is an experiment that is what?
- Set up and in a natural setting
- Natural experiment in a natural setting.
- Set up but in an artifical setting
- Natural experiment in an artifical setting
5. What would be the independent variable in the following test? Testing whever y7ou can recall more words when you have already been studying previously or not?
- Whever you are focused on something or not
- Whever you have a good memory
- Whever you have been studying prior to the test or not
- Whever you have done study in the last couple of days