1. Who did Hitler force Schuschnigg to appoint as the leader of the Nazi party and Minister of the interior?
- Secss- Iquante
- Syess- Inquate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Anglo-German naval agreement signed?
3. What percentage of people in the Saar wanted to rejoin Germany, remain under the league or join France?
- 72% 8% 20%
- 75% 10% 15%
- 90% 8% 2%
- 80% 20% 0%
4. When was Germany allowed to join the league of nations?
5. What was the re-militarization of the Rhineland against?
- The treaty of Versailles and the Locarno pact
- The treaty of Versailles and the Lotarto pact
- The Locarno pact and the thetsufe pact
- The Locarto Pact and the Treaty of Munich
Similar History resources:
How did Hitler challenge and exploit the Treaty of Versailles from 1933 onwards until the outbreak of WWll?