1. What percentage of people in the Saar wanted to rejoin Germany, remain under the league or join France?
- 80% 20% 0%
- 90% 8% 2%
- 75% 10% 15%
- 72% 8% 20%
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Hitler withdraw form the disarmament conference?
3. What was the remilitarisation of the Rhineland followed up by?
- Treaty of Versailles
- Anglo-German Naval treaty
- 25-year non-aggression pact
- Locarno Pact
4. What was the re-militarization of the Rhineland against?
- The Locarno pact and the thetsufe pact
- The Locarto Pact and the Treaty of Munich
- The treaty of Versailles and the Locarno pact
- The treaty of Versailles and the Lotarto pact
5. When did Hitler sign a ten-year non-aggression pact with Poland?
Similar History resources:
How did Hitler challenge and exploit the Treaty of Versailles from 1933 onwards until the outbreak of WWll?