1. Which music case study has a niche audience?
- Foo Fighters
- Katy Perry
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these demographics best fits an audience profile for Foo Fighters?
- 70-80 years old, Black, Male, Socioeconomic grade C-E
- 4-7 years old, White, Female, Socioeconomic grade A-B
- 40-60 years old, White, Male, Socioeconomic grade A-C
- 14-20 years old, Asian, Female, Socioeconomic grade B-D
3. Which of these is not a uses and gratification use?
- Social Interaction
4. Katy Perry's music videos use the Theory of * *, to attract an audience?
- Male gaze
5. How does the Two Step Flow theory work?
- The audience is directly contacted with a link to the media.
- The audience gets targeted through opinion leaders.
- The audience gets targeted through the structure of the media.
- The audience views and responds to the media.