- Created by: maiaallen
- Created on: 02-05-18 09:45
1. What are the theories that apply to targetting and attracting audience?
- Reception theory, Binary opposites and Male gaze theory
- Uses and Gratification , Reception theory and Binary Opposites
- Uses and Gratifications , Two Step Flow and Genre theory
- Propp's narrative, Equilibrium theory and Genre theory
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Katy Perry's music videos use the Theory of * *, to attract an audience?
- Male gaze
3. How does intertextuality target the audience?
- Through the pleasure of recognition.
- They enjoy the media.
- Through recognition of the genre.
- They are influenced to consume a different media.
4. Which of these is not a uses and gratification use?
- Social Interaction
5. Genre theory can be used to target the audience how?
- Through the narrative being intriguing.
- Through encoding the text with specific material that would appeal to an audience.
- The genre being a hybrid.