1. What has to be for a text to attract an audience?
- The codes have to be clear.
- The audience profiles have to be defined.
- The text has to be created.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Katy Perry's music videos use the Theory of * *, to attract an audience?
- Male gaze
3. What are the theories that apply to targetting and attracting audience?
- Reception theory, Binary opposites and Male gaze theory
- Uses and Gratification , Reception theory and Binary Opposites
- Uses and Gratifications , Two Step Flow and Genre theory
- Propp's narrative, Equilibrium theory and Genre theory
4. Which of these is not a uses and gratification use?
- Social Interaction
5. What would not be considered a Demographic?
- Information on location
- Information on race
- Information on gender
- Information on lifestyle choices
- Information on income
- Information of age