- Created by: Jbratnavira
- Created on: 02-05-18 10:22
1. Which case study uses the production company to fulfil the need for social interaction to attract their audience?
- Paddington 2
- Spiderman Homecoming
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to the Uses and Gratifications theory, how many reasons are there for an audience to want to seek out a text?
- 12 reasons
- 3 reasons
- 5 reasons
- 8 reasons
3. Which part of genre theory in Paddington 2 did gatekeepers use specifically to appeal to young children?
- Characters - formal language
- Characters - main character is an animal
- Iconography - symbols of britishness
4. How does Paddington 2 not appeal to a younger audience?
- The gatekeepers used symbolic codes to connote britishness
- The narrative is based on a children's book
- The main character is an animation
5. What actor did Hunt for the Wilderpeople use to appeal to their target audience?
- Hugh Grant
- Michael Keaton
- Sam Neill
- Robert Downey Jr