1. How does Paddington 2 not appeal to a younger audience?
- The gatekeepers used symbolic codes to connote britishness
- The narrative is based on a children's book
- The main character is an animation
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to the Uses and Gratifications theory, how many reasons are there for an audience to want to seek out a text?
- 5 reasons
- 3 reasons
- 8 reasons
- 12 reasons
3. Which case study uses the production company to fulfil the need for social interaction to attract their audience?
- Spiderman Homecoming
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople
- Paddington 2
4. What actor did Hunt for the Wilderpeople use to appeal to their target audience?
- Hugh Grant
- Sam Neill
- Robert Downey Jr
- Michael Keaton
5. What theory helps to target an audience?
- Reception Theory
- Male Gaze Theory
- Two Step Flow
- Uses and Gratifications theory