1. Which part of genre theory in Paddington 2 did gatekeepers use specifically to appeal to young children?
- Characters - formal language
- Characters - main character is an animal
- Iconography - symbols of britishness
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What actor did Hunt for the Wilderpeople use to appeal to their target audience?
- Hugh Grant
- Michael Keaton
- Sam Neill
- Robert Downey Jr
3. How does Paddington 2 not appeal to a younger audience?
- The main character is an animation
- The gatekeepers used symbolic codes to connote britishness
- The narrative is based on a children's book
4. Which case study uses the production company to fulfil the need for social interaction to attract their audience?
- Spiderman Homecoming
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople
- Paddington 2
5. What theory helps to target an audience?
- Male Gaze Theory
- Two Step Flow
- Reception Theory
- Uses and Gratifications theory