- Created by: daisyrita_
- Created on: 02-05-18 10:12
1. What profile is more likely to be the Primary Audience for the Foo Fighters?
- Male, white, aged 30-50, socioeconomic groups E-C2. They like other rock bands, they listen to music on vinyl, go to concerts and festivals, drive motorcycles etc. Rubican's group the reformer and the resigned
- Female, white, aged 10-13, Socioeconomic groups E. They like pop music, make up, youtube
- Male, aged 13-18, socioeconomic groups E-D. They wear tracksuits, purchase from JD Sports, play fifa.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is genre important to appealing to an audience?
- Uses and Gratifications
- Pleasure of recognition,
- Two Step Flow
3. Why might an audience seek out a music text?
- Use and Gratifications theory
- Male Gaze Theory
4. Why is Katy Perry's global appeal limited?
- She is banned in China
- Her music is not good enough
- Not all audiences are fans of pop
5. Which case study has the largest global appeal?
- Katy Perry
- Foo Fighters