1. Did York reduce or increase the size of royal household and expenditures?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was York's biggest challenge?
- Henry's potential recovery
- Threats of international terrorism
- Nobles settling conflict violently
- Attempts on his life
3. Who did Exeter join forces with?
- Margaret of Anjou
- Henry VI
4. What did Kemp think York would use his power to do?
- Get revenge on Somerset
- Assassinate the king
- Pay off his debts
- Organise a new form of government
5. Was York fair in his disribution of grants and positions?