- Created by: ella
- Created on: 20-04-18 09:36
1. Did York manage to keep Calais?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Exeter and the Percys do about York's authority?
- Didn't pay any attention
- Rejected it
- Followed it
3. When was Exeter killed by York?
- Loveday, 1458
- First Battle of St Albans, May 1455
- Stamford Bridge, November 1454
- Autumn of 1456
4. Why couldn't York increase income?
- Exeter paid him off
- He didn't have the authority
- MPs didn't want to raise taxes
- Henry recovered
5. When did York first become protector?
- 9th March 1454
- 27th March 1454
- 18th February 1454
- 29th April 1454