- Created by: JW0
- Created on: 02-05-18 09:46
1. What was used to further explain the "Direct Effect" from the "Media Effects Debate?
- Convergence Theory
- Participatory Response
- Banduras BOBO Doll Experiment
- Two Step Flow
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why would an audience react negatively to "Hunt for the Wilderpeople"s violence compared to "Spidermans"?
- Because the violence shown is more realistic and people end up being shown hurt or injured.
- Because its not CGI violence.
- Spidermans Violence is harder to do in real life.
- There are no clear heroes in "Hunt for the WIlderpeople".
3. How would define an audience response?
- Variations in reactions due to a difference in a persons background.
- Differences in how an audience views the text.
- Variations in reactions due to complex and sophisticated audiences who have varied social and cultural experiences.
- How the text is constructed to encode meanings and messages to be decoded by audiences.
4. Why would an older audience without children have a positive response to "Paddington 2"
- Because Paddington has been around for years and it may bring back memories for them.
- Because the character is a CGI talking bear.
- Because its a happy film.
- There are no negatives in the film.
5. How did Henry Jenkins define digital texts?
- Cultural and Social
- Spreadable and Shareable
- Informative and Educational
- Complex and Sophisticated