1. Why would an older audience without children have a positive response to "Paddington 2"
- There are no negatives in the film.
- Because Paddington has been around for years and it may bring back memories for them.
- Because its a happy film.
- Because the character is a CGI talking bear.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theory relates to an audience response being influenced by opinion leaders?
- Male Gaze Theory
- Two Step Flow
- Uses and Gratifications
- Reception Theory
3. How did Henry Jenkins define digital texts?
- Spreadable and Shareable
- Complex and Sophisticated
- Informative and Educational
- Cultural and Social
4. What factor from "Spiderman: Homecoming" is most likely to be mimicked by a younger audience?
- Sexual Innuendos
- Fantasy Violence
- Strong Language
- Becoming a vigilante
5. Why would an audience react negatively to "Hunt for the Wilderpeople"s violence compared to "Spidermans"?
- Spidermans Violence is harder to do in real life.
- Because the violence shown is more realistic and people end up being shown hurt or injured.
- Because its not CGI violence.
- There are no clear heroes in "Hunt for the WIlderpeople".