- Created by: JW0
- Created on: 02-05-18 09:46
1. Which theory relates to an audience response being influenced by opinion leaders?
- Male Gaze Theory
- Reception Theory
- Two Step Flow
- Uses and Gratifications
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why would an older audience without children have a positive response to "Paddington 2"
- There are no negatives in the film.
- Because the character is a CGI talking bear.
- Because Paddington has been around for years and it may bring back memories for them.
- Because its a happy film.
3. How would define an audience response?
- Variations in reactions due to a difference in a persons background.
- Variations in reactions due to complex and sophisticated audiences who have varied social and cultural experiences.
- How the text is constructed to encode meanings and messages to be decoded by audiences.
- Differences in how an audience views the text.
4. How did Henry Jenkins define digital texts?
- Complex and Sophisticated
- Spreadable and Shareable
- Cultural and Social
- Informative and Educational
5. How can audiences have a Participatory Response to a text?
- Audiences respond through control, dialogue and remix.
- Audiences respond through sharing their views.
- Audiences respond by keeping ideas to themselves.
- Audiences don't respond and carry on viewing the text.