1. Which factor is least likely to negatively affect the audience's reading position for "The End of the F***ing World"
- The Narrative
- Graphic Violence
- Strong Language
- Sexual Content
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the ideal audience position for the television case studies?
3. Which of these factors is most likely to positively affect the reading position for the audience of "The Detectorists".
- All of the answers
- The multi-layered characters
- The complex narrative
- The realistic representation of human relationships
4. Which media theory says that the camera in media texts is positioned from a male point of view?
- The Male Gaze Theory
- The Media Effects Debate
- Uses and Gratifications Theory
- Reception Theory
5. What does "closing a media text" mean?
- Limiting the number of ways an audience can interpret a media text.
- Cancelling a media text, such as a TV series.
- The end of a media text. For example the credits.