1. What is Homeostasis?
- The maintenance of a constant body temperature
- The maintenance of a constant internal environment
- The maintenance of a constant external environment
1 of 23
Other questions in this quiz
2. Body temperature, water content, ion content and blood sugar are the four main things you need to have at just the right level?
3. What are the two waste products produced in your body?
- Carbon dioxide and Urea
- Water and Carbon dioxide
- Urea and Oxygen
4. How does Cardon Dioxide leave the body?
- Through breathing
- Through sweating
5. Is Carbon Dioxide toxic?
- Yes if in high quantities
- Not at all
Similar Biology resources: