1. erector muscles relax when you are...
- too hot
- too cold
- have low glucose levels
- have low water levels
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. body temperature is controlled by what part of the brain...
- the left side
3. The regulation of water content is called...
- blood glucose regulation
- vessel regulation
4. the enzymes in the human body work best at about....
- 40 degrees c
- 35 degrees c
- 37 degrees c
- 28 degrees c
5. homeostasis is....
- maintaining a stable internal environment
- The connection between two neurons
- chemical messengers sent in the blood
- the shut off of a blood supply
Similar Biology resources: