1. body temperature is controlled by what part of the brain...
- the left side
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. blood vessels constrict when....
- you have low glucose levels
- you have high water levels
- your too cold
- your too hot
3. the enzymes in the human body work best at about....
- 35 degrees c
- 37 degrees c
- 40 degrees c
- 28 degrees c
4. homeostasis is....
- The connection between two neurons
- chemical messengers sent in the blood
- maintaining a stable internal environment
- the shut off of a blood supply
5. The regulation of water content is called...
- vessel regulation
- blood glucose regulation
Similar Biology resources: