- Created by: indigo2011
- Created on: 14-05-15 22:08
1. Why were new schemes put in place along the Holderness coast?
- existing schemes were unsustainable
- They wasn't any existing schemes
- The existing schemes were not working
- The existing schemes were too expensive to maintain
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much of the coast is protcted by hard engineering?
3. When were sea defences put up in Withernsea?
- 1990 after strorms
- 1991 after storms
- 1992 after stroms
- 1991 before storms
4. What's a disadvantage of the sea wall at Easlington?
- cost £45 million
- Damages environment
- Dsitrupts ecosystems
- cost £54 million
5. How lon is the coast of Holderness?