1. Why were new schemes put in place along the Holderness coast?
- The existing schemes were too expensive to maintain
- They wasn't any existing schemes
- existing schemes were unsustainable
- The existing schemes were not working
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How lon is the coast of Holderness?
3. When were sea defences put up in Withernsea?
- 1992 after stroms
- 1991 before storms
- 1990 after strorms
- 1991 after storms
4. What would have been a benefit of 'Holding the line' or 'Do nothing'?
- No cost
- It's expensive
- Its moderately priced
5. What sea defences were put in place at Hornsea?
- timber groynes, rip rap revetments
- groynes, rip rap, revetments
- sea wall, timber groynes, rip rap
- Revetment, rip rap, sea wall