1. How much of the coast is protcted by hard engineering?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were new schemes put in place along the Holderness coast?
- existing schemes were unsustainable
- They wasn't any existing schemes
- The existing schemes were not working
- The existing schemes were too expensive to maintain
3. What's a disadvantage of the sea wall at Easlington?
- Dsitrupts ecosystems
- cost £54 million
- cost £45 million
- Damages environment
4. Where is Holderness?
- South cCoast of England
- North coast of England
- East coast of England
- West coast of England
5. When were sea defences put up in Withernsea?
- 1992 after stroms
- 1991 after storms
- 1991 before storms
- 1990 after strorms