1. How much did the revetment cost at Mappleton?
- £1 million
- £3 million
- £2 million
- £2.5 million
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would have been a benefit of 'Holding the line' or 'Do nothing'?
- Its moderately priced
- No cost
- It's expensive
3. Why were new schemes put in place along the Holderness coast?
- The existing schemes were not working
- The existing schemes were too expensive to maintain
- existing schemes were unsustainable
- They wasn't any existing schemes
4. What sead defences were put in place in Bridlington?
- Sea wall and timber groynes
- Timber groynes and rip rap
- Sea wall and revetments
- Revetments and groynes
5. What's a disadvantage of the sea wall at Easlington?
- cost £54 million
- Damages environment
- cost £45 million
- Dsitrupts ecosystems