1. What sea defences were put in place at Hornsea?
- sea wall, timber groynes, rip rap
- groynes, rip rap, revetments
- Revetment, rip rap, sea wall
- timber groynes, rip rap revetments
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were sea defences put up in Withernsea?
- 1992 after stroms
- 1991 after storms
- 1991 before storms
- 1990 after strorms
3. Why were new schemes put in place along the Holderness coast?
- existing schemes were unsustainable
- The existing schemes were too expensive to maintain
- They wasn't any existing schemes
- The existing schemes were not working
4. What sead defences were put in place in Bridlington?
- Revetments and groynes
- Timber groynes and rip rap
- Sea wall and timber groynes
- Sea wall and revetments
5. How lon is the coast of Holderness?