1. Why were new schemes put in place along the Holderness coast?
- The existing schemes were not working
- existing schemes were unsustainable
- They wasn't any existing schemes
- The existing schemes were too expensive to maintain
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's a disadvantage of the sea wall at Easlington?
- Dsitrupts ecosystems
- cost £54 million
- cost £45 million
- Damages environment
3. When were sea defences put up in Withernsea?
- 1991 after storms
- 1991 before storms
- 1992 after stroms
- 1990 after strorms
4. What would have been a benefit of 'Holding the line' or 'Do nothing'?
- No cost
- It's expensive
- Its moderately priced
5. How lon is the coast of Holderness?