1. Why were new schemes put in place along the Holderness coast?
- The existing schemes were not working
- existing schemes were unsustainable
- They wasn't any existing schemes
- The existing schemes were too expensive to maintain
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's a disadvantage of the sea wall at Easlington?
- cost £45 million
- Damages environment
- Dsitrupts ecosystems
- cost £54 million
3. How lon is the coast of Holderness?
4. What sead defences were put in place in Bridlington?
- Sea wall and revetments
- Revetments and groynes
- Sea wall and timber groynes
- Timber groynes and rip rap
5. What would have been a benefit of 'Holding the line' or 'Do nothing'?
- No cost
- Its moderately priced
- It's expensive