1. Was there resistance to the order?
- No the calls were short
- Yes a lot
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Did the study have mundane realism?
- Yes, the questionnaire revealed that this situation is common for nurses
- No, doctors follow the guidelines
3. What did the nurse who refused say?
- That she felt hostility towards the caller
- That she got angry
- That she didn't know what to do
4. Did the nurses remain anonymous?
5. What happened when the nurse complied?
- An experimenter intervened
- The phone call was ended
- The nurse was told to stop on the phone