1. Does the study have applicattions?
- Not that I can think of
- Yes- encouraging the teaching of nurses to act independently
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. For the questionnaire, what was the experimental design?
- Repeated measures
- Matched pairs
- Independent measures
3. How was the experiment started?
- The caller rang whenever he thought the ward was most quiet
- The caller rang whenever he thought was best
- The observer made sure that conditions on the ward were suitable and then called the office using the ward phone and a code word
- They rang the office when they were on the ward ad ready
4. What did the nurse who refused say?
- That she felt hostility towards the caller
- That she got angry
- That she didn't know what to do
5. The pps were upset which went against...
- Protection from psychological harm
- Right to informed consent
- There should be no deception