1. How much of a dosage of astroten were the pps asked to give?
- 10mg (2 capsules)
- 20mg (4 capsules)
- 15mg (3 capsules)
- 25mg (5 capsules)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What rule were the nurses going to break if they were to give the drug?
- Have the order given to the nurses by an unfamiliar number
- To give an excessive dose of a drug
- Transmit the order over the phone
- All of these
- Use an unauthorised drug
3. What time did the study take place?
- Between 9pm-10pm
- Between 10-11:30am
- Between 7-9pm
- Between 7am-9pm
4. How was the experiment started?
- The caller rang whenever he thought was best
- The observer made sure that conditions on the ward were suitable and then called the office using the ward phone and a code word
- The caller rang whenever he thought the ward was most quiet
- They rang the office when they were on the ward ad ready
5. What happened when the pps insisted on referring the call to someone else?
- The phone call was ended
- The caller spoke to the next nurse instead
- The caller agreed to continue