1. What rule were the nurses going to break if they were to give the drug?
- All of these
- Have the order given to the nurses by an unfamiliar number
- To give an excessive dose of a drug
- Use an unauthorised drug
- Transmit the order over the phone
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does the study have applicattions?
- Yes- encouraging the teaching of nurses to act independently
- Not that I can think of
3. The pps were upset which went against...
- Protection from psychological harm
- Right to informed consent
- There should be no deception
4. What was the tone of the phone coversation?
- A bit shakey and usure
- Courteous, yet self confident
- Serious and with urgency
5. What happened when the nurse complied?
- An experimenter intervened
- The phone call was ended
- The nurse was told to stop on the phone