1. What was the experiment?
- A field experiment
- A laboratory experiment
- A natural experiment
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was on each ward in the study?
- An observer
- A patient willing to take part in the study
3. Does the study have applicattions?
- Yes- encouraging the teaching of nurses to act independently
- Not that I can think of
4. What was the drug?
- A drug to help pregnant women
- A drug to prevent infections
- A placebo made of glucose
- A drug to reduce your blood pressure
5. Was there resistance to the order?
- No the calls were short
- Yes a lot