1. What did the study reveal?
- The strength of the doctor-nurse relationship
- That nurses don't have a conscience
- That we trust nurses too much
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where there many controls in this study?
- Some but not many
3. How many pps were there in the experiment?
- 39 nurses
- 22 nurses
- 22 student nurses
- 24 nurses
4. Did the experiment use only public hospitals or private ones as well?
- Just private hospitals
- It used both
- Just public hospitals
5. Did the study have mundane realism?
- Yes, the questionnaire revealed that this situation is common for nurses
- No, doctors follow the guidelines