1. What else could have been a cause of these results?
- How busy the ward was at the time
- The fact that the study took place in 1966 and so gender differences may have interfered
- The patients
- The observer effect
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The pps were upset which went against...
- There should be no deception
- Protection from psychological harm
- Right to informed consent
3. How many pps were sent the questionnaire?
- 12 graduate nurses and 21 students
- 28 student nurses
- 21 nurses and 12 students
- 42 nurses
4. What happened if some calls weren't similar to others?
- Any outliers were deleted
- Then these calls were discarded
- Then these calls were used for comparisons
5. What did several nurses ask the doctor to do?
- Appear quickly
- Not to call again
- Not to ask this of them again