1. What time did the study take place?
- Between 10-11:30am
- Between 7am-9pm
- Between 7-9pm
- Between 9pm-10pm
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many pps were sent the questionnaire?
- 28 student nurses
- 21 nurses and 12 students
- 12 graduate nurses and 21 students
- 42 nurses
3. What else could have been a cause of these results?
- The fact that the study took place in 1966 and so gender differences may have interfered
- The observer effect
- The patients
- How busy the ward was at the time
4. How was the experiment started?
- The caller rang whenever he thought was best
- The observer made sure that conditions on the ward were suitable and then called the office using the ward phone and a code word
- The caller rang whenever he thought the ward was most quiet
- They rang the office when they were on the ward ad ready
5. What did the observer do after the study ended?
- Gave the nurse some water
- Interviewed the nurse and offered psychiatric first aid
- Argued with the nurse
- All of this