- Created by: Natalie
- Created on: 14-11-18 12:08
1. Alice and Vickey's choice 1: Choose if to stay and help. They...?
- Choose not to stay, allowing Maggie and Will to get the shop.
- Choose not to stay, allowing Maggie and Will to come and be workers in Hobson's shop.
- Choose to stay so they can get the shop and profit from it.
- Choose to stay so they can run it and their father.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hobson's choice 2: He "falls" into big trouble and need help. He...?
- Decides he can sort out the problem himself and gains £500 pounds through tricking Maggie and his daughters.
- Goes to Maggie for her advice, but ends up losing £500 and his daughters through being tricked.
- Decides he can sort out the problem himself but he ends up losing £500 and his daughters
- Goes to Maggie for help, but ends up losing his home, business, family and all his money.
3. Hobson's choice 5: Doctor's advice. He...?
- Refuses to drink the medicine and Maggie leaves him to his fate.
- Is forced to follow it, practice abstinence and be looked after by Maggie.
- Is forced to follow it, take horrible medicine, drink lots of alcohol and be controlled by Maggie.
- Refuses to practice abstinence and Maggie leaves him to his fate.
4. Will's choice 2: Builds up confidance. He...?
- Chooses to grow in confidance because he can now read and write and earn money.
- Chooses to grow in confidance now that he is rich, educated and has changed the way he looks on things.
- Chooses to grow in confidance because Maggie educates him and forces him to change the way he looks at things.
- Chooses to grow in confidance because Maggie educates him and gives him money to become upper class.
5. Maggie's choice 3: Buying a wedding ring. She...?
- Buys a brass ring.
- Buys an iron ring.
- Buys a gold ring.
- Buys a diamond ring.
Similar English Literature resources: