- Created by: Natalie
- Created on: 14-11-18 12:08
1. Alice and Vickey's choice 2: Choose if to stay and help. They...?
- Decide not to because Vickey is expecting and her child comes first with her, and Alice's social status is raised and she doesn't want to lower it again.
- Decide not to because Vickey is expecting twins and thinks she will have too much work, and Alice can't be bothered.
- Decide they can because Vickey is expecting but her father comes first, and Alice is bored of high class living.
- Decide they can because Vickey is expecting but doesn't mind her father babysitting, and Alice wants to become a housemaid instead of a housemistress.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hobson's choice 4: How to treat Will. He...?
- Treats him with violence and contempt because of his low social status.
- Treats him with respect and love because Maggie respects and loves him.
- Treats him with respect and love as he is now his son.
- Treats him with voilence and contempt because Will is rude to him.
3. Maggie's choice 4: Will wants to take control. She...?
- Submits to Will, allowing him to make the decisions and take glory at the end of the play.
- Submits to Will, allows him to make the decisions but refuses to live with him anymore.
- Submits to Will, allows him to make the decisions but takes the glory for herself at the end.
- Submits to Will, allows him to make the decisions but hates him for it.
4. Hobson's choice 2: He "falls" into big trouble and need help. He...?
- Decides he can sort out the problem himself but he ends up losing £500 and his daughters
- Decides he can sort out the problem himself and gains £500 pounds through tricking Maggie and his daughters.
- Goes to Maggie for her advice, but ends up losing £500 and his daughters through being tricked.
- Goes to Maggie for help, but ends up losing his home, business, family and all his money.
5. Hobson's choice 5: Doctor's advice. He...?
- Refuses to drink the medicine and Maggie leaves him to his fate.
- Refuses to practice abstinence and Maggie leaves him to his fate.
- Is forced to follow it, practice abstinence and be looked after by Maggie.
- Is forced to follow it, take horrible medicine, drink lots of alcohol and be controlled by Maggie.
Similar English Literature resources: