1. In what year did Germany invade Poland?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were Adolf Hitler's main foreign policy aims?
- Destroy Germany, fight Britain and hate imperfect humans
- make germany suffer, create a new treaty , get revenge
- Destroy communism,Expand eastwards,Destroy the treaty of versailles and unite german speaking people.
- Destroy te jews, create a perfect race, paint his face on every hous
3. What did Hitler do in 1933?
- Seize power
- Write "Mein Kampf"
- Attempt the Munich Putsch
- Sign the Treaty of Versailles
4. Why did Chamberlain want to appease Hitler?
- To prepare for war
- To learn to speak German
- He wanted a peaceful life
- He was goig on holiday
5. In what year did Hitler order rearmament?