1. When did Japan invade French Indochina?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many US 'advisors' were sent to assist the South Vietnamese army in 1961?
3. Where did North Vietnamese patrol boats open fire on US troops?
- along the Ho Chi Minh trail
- My Lai
- Gulf of Tonkin
- of the coast of Loas
4. What bombing tactic did the USA use?
- Operation rolling thunder
- Operation Agent orange
- Operation sea lion
- Operation swift strike 2
5. What is Containment?
- Trying to stop the spread of Communism
- Pushing back the spread of communism
- Stopping Russia from gaining allies
Similar History resources: