1. What is Containment?
- Stopping Russia from gaining allies
- Trying to stop the spread of Communism
- Pushing back the spread of communism
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who ruled Vietnam before the second world war
3. When was Diem overthrown and by whome?
- November 1963 his own army leaders
- November 1963 Ho Chi Minh
- November 1963 his own party members
- November 1963 the USA
4. How many US 'advisors' were sent to assist the South Vietnamese army in 1961?
5. When did North Vietnamese patrol boats open fire on US troops?
- September 1961
- August 1964
- January 1968
- November 1963
Similar History resources: