1. What was The Peace of London 1518?
- A law passed that stated noone could be part of any kind of rebellion
- A protest held in London
- It avoided the danger of diplomatic isolation after Francis 1 marked his victory
- A treaty that stated all the countries would be at peace
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was abenteeism?
- When someone would not do their duties. (Being absent)
- Appointing a job to your own family members
- Paying the Church money
- Where the Church had its own law courts run under canon law
3. When was the Breton Crisis?
4. When was The Yorkshire Rebellion?
5. What were the Acts of Attainder?
- An act to declare a nobleman guilty of a crime against the Crown
- A law that a person had to pay a sum if they were doing something illegal
- An act stating everyone had to pay tax
- A law to stop people retaining