1. Who was William Tyndale?
- A pretender
- He translated the New Testament into English
- He held a rebellion against the Church
- The 'king-maker'
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was The Peace of London 1518?
- It avoided the danger of diplomatic isolation after Francis 1 marked his victory
- A protest held in London
- A treaty that stated all the countries would be at peace
- A law passed that stated noone could be part of any kind of rebellion
3. What was abenteeism?
- Where the Church had its own law courts run under canon law
- When someone would not do their duties. (Being absent)
- Paying the Church money
- Appointing a job to your own family members
4. When was The Yorkshire Rebellion?
5. When was the Breton Crisis?