1. What was The Peace of London 1518?
- A treaty that stated all the countries would be at peace
- It avoided the danger of diplomatic isolation after Francis 1 marked his victory
- A protest held in London
- A law passed that stated noone could be part of any kind of rebellion
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was abenteeism?
- Paying the Church money
- When someone would not do their duties. (Being absent)
- Appointing a job to your own family members
- Where the Church had its own law courts run under canon law
3. When was The Yorkshire Rebellion?
4. Who was William Tyndale?
- He translated the New Testament into English
- The 'king-maker'
- He held a rebellion against the Church
- A pretender
5. What were the Acts of Attainder?
- An act stating everyone had to pay tax
- A law to stop people retaining
- An act to declare a nobleman guilty of a crime against the Crown
- A law that a person had to pay a sum if they were doing something illegal