1. WHAT TYPE OF PARTY WAS THE SPARTACIST LEAGUE
- A COALITION
- A COMMUNIST PARTY RAN BY ROSA LUXEMBOURG.
- a SCOCILIST PARTY RON BY VON PAPEN.
- A PARTY RAN BY THE FREIKORPS.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were the affects of not paying reparations.
- they went to war again.
- crime in germany
- they were under ransome.
3. what is the league of nations.
- It is dictatorship controlled to stop war and violence.
- this when a group nations talk about and stop war.
- this when countires to about economics.
- it was set up 1919.
4. WHERE DID THE NAZI PARTY GOT POPULAR.
- in dorkment
- IN MUNICH AND BAVARIA.
- iN berlin.
- in weimar near the republic.
5. what was one of the terms of the treaty of versialle.
- they had give products to england.
- they had to reparations.
- that germany could have 1000000 troops.
- that the rhineland was militarised..