1. what was one of the terms of the treaty of versialle.
- they had give products to england.
- that the rhineland was militarised..
- they had to reparations.
- that germany could have 1000000 troops.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. wHO WAS THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC.
- FREDRICH EBERT
3. WHERE DID THE NAZI PARTY GOT POPULAR.
- in weimar near the republic.
- IN MUNICH AND BAVARIA.
- in dorkment
- iN berlin.
4. what did the kaiser do after the war.
- he moved to england to hid him self from the media.
- he stepped down as part of the reparation terms.
- he celebrated war being over.
- he stepped down beccause he was asked to by the league of nations.
5. what were the affects of not paying reparations.
- they went to war again.
- they were under ransome.
- crime in germany