1. what was one of the terms of the treaty of versialle.
- that the rhineland was militarised..
- that germany could have 1000000 troops.
- they had to reparations.
- they had give products to england.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. wHO WAS THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC.
- FREDRICH EBERT
3. what is the league of nations.
- this when countires to about economics.
- this when a group nations talk about and stop war.
- it was set up 1919.
- It is dictatorship controlled to stop war and violence.
4. what were the affects of not paying reparations.
- they were under ransome.
- they went to war again.
- crime in germany
5. WHERE DID THE NAZI PARTY GOT POPULAR.
- in dorkment
- IN MUNICH AND BAVARIA.
- iN berlin.
- in weimar near the republic.