1. what were the affects of not paying reparations.
- they were under ransome.
- crime in germany
- they went to war again.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. WHAT TYPE OF PARTY WAS THE SPARTACIST LEAGUE
- A COALITION
- A PARTY RAN BY THE FREIKORPS.
- A COMMUNIST PARTY RAN BY ROSA LUXEMBOURG.
- a SCOCILIST PARTY RON BY VON PAPEN.
3. wHO WAS THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC.
- FREDRICH EBERT
4. what did the kaiser do after the war.
- he celebrated war being over.
- he moved to england to hid him self from the media.
- he stepped down as part of the reparation terms.
- he stepped down beccause he was asked to by the league of nations.
5. WHERE DID THE NAZI PARTY GOT POPULAR.
- IN MUNICH AND BAVARIA.
- in weimar near the republic.
- iN berlin.
- in dorkment