1. what is the league of nations.
- this when countires to about economics.
- It is dictatorship controlled to stop war and violence.
- this when a group nations talk about and stop war.
- it was set up 1919.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. WHERE DID THE NAZI PARTY GOT POPULAR.
- in weimar near the republic.
- IN MUNICH AND BAVARIA.
- in dorkment
- iN berlin.
3. WHAT TYPE OF PARTY WAS THE SPARTACIST LEAGUE
- A PARTY RAN BY THE FREIKORPS.
- A COMMUNIST PARTY RAN BY ROSA LUXEMBOURG.
- A COALITION
- a SCOCILIST PARTY RON BY VON PAPEN.
4. what did the kaiser do after the war.
- he moved to england to hid him self from the media.
- he stepped down as part of the reparation terms.
- he celebrated war being over.
- he stepped down beccause he was asked to by the league of nations.
5. wHO WAS THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC.
- FREDRICH EBERT