1. What was the name of the essay Snow published?
- Cholera consuming London
- On the Mode of Communication of Cholera
- The Broad Street Pump
- Could Cholera be caused by a clouds
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What case made Snow certain that it was the pump that caused Cholera?
- The alcoholic who never drank the water so didn't catch Cholera.
- The woman who preferred the taste of the water from Broad Street but lived far away.
- The men who worked in factories so drank different water at work and brought home bottled water so did not drink from the pump
- The man who never drank from the Broad Street pump and didn't contract Cholera
3. What year did Snow publish his report?
4. What year did Cholera outbreak in London?
5. What prevented Snows theory from being widely accepted?
- The lack of scientific evidence Snow could provide
- The church refusing to accept Snows theory
- Germ Theory not being published
- Snow not being a respected doctor within the royal society