1. What was the name of the essay Snow published?
- Could Cholera be caused by a clouds
- On the Mode of Communication of Cholera
- Cholera consuming London
- The Broad Street Pump
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What prevented Snows theory from being widely accepted?
- Germ Theory not being published
- The lack of scientific evidence Snow could provide
- The church refusing to accept Snows theory
- Snow not being a respected doctor within the royal society
3. What year did Snow publish his report?
4. What case made Snow certain that it was the pump that caused Cholera?
- The woman who preferred the taste of the water from Broad Street but lived far away.
- The alcoholic who never drank the water so didn't catch Cholera.
- The man who never drank from the Broad Street pump and didn't contract Cholera
- The men who worked in factories so drank different water at work and brought home bottled water so did not drink from the pump
5. What year did Cholera outbreak in London?