1. What was the name of the essay Snow published?
- Could Cholera be caused by a clouds
- The Broad Street Pump
- On the Mode of Communication of Cholera
- Cholera consuming London
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What case made Snow certain that it was the pump that caused Cholera?
- The woman who preferred the taste of the water from Broad Street but lived far away.
- The man who never drank from the Broad Street pump and didn't contract Cholera
- The men who worked in factories so drank different water at work and brought home bottled water so did not drink from the pump
- The alcoholic who never drank the water so didn't catch Cholera.
3. What year did Cholera outbreak in London?
4. What year did Snow publish his report?
5. What did John Snow publish an essay about?
- That Cholera was not air borne and entered the body through the mouth.
- That Cholera entered the body through water and the Broad street pumps handle being removed proved this
- That the water pump on Broad Street caused Cholera to spread and it should be removed
- That miasmas made Cholera airborne