1. What was the name of the essay Snow published?
- On the Mode of Communication of Cholera
- The Broad Street Pump
- Cholera consuming London
- Could Cholera be caused by a clouds
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What case made Snow certain that it was the pump that caused Cholera?
- The men who worked in factories so drank different water at work and brought home bottled water so did not drink from the pump
- The woman who preferred the taste of the water from Broad Street but lived far away.
- The man who never drank from the Broad Street pump and didn't contract Cholera
- The alcoholic who never drank the water so didn't catch Cholera.
3. What year did Snow publish his report?
4. What year did Cholera outbreak in London?
5. What prevented Snows theory from being widely accepted?
- Germ Theory not being published
- The church refusing to accept Snows theory
- Snow not being a respected doctor within the royal society
- The lack of scientific evidence Snow could provide