1. What year did Snow publish his report?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What prevented Snows theory from being widely accepted?
- Snow not being a respected doctor within the royal society
- The lack of scientific evidence Snow could provide
- Germ Theory not being published
- The church refusing to accept Snows theory
3. What was the name of the essay Snow published?
- On the Mode of Communication of Cholera
- The Broad Street Pump
- Cholera consuming London
- Could Cholera be caused by a clouds
4. What year did Cholera outbreak in London?
5. What case made Snow certain that it was the pump that caused Cholera?
- The alcoholic who never drank the water so didn't catch Cholera.
- The man who never drank from the Broad Street pump and didn't contract Cholera
- The woman who preferred the taste of the water from Broad Street but lived far away.
- The men who worked in factories so drank different water at work and brought home bottled water so did not drink from the pump