1. What was Fascist opposition's reaction to Matteoti's death?
- March on Rome
- Aventine Secession
- Acerbo Law
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Fascist symbol called?
3. What was the MSVN?
- Fascist Militia
- Secret Police
- Special Tribunal
- Fascist Censorship Bureau
4. Which Roman Emperor(s) was Mussolini most frequently compared to?
- Romulus and Remus
- Augustus Caesar
- Julius Caesar
5. The Fascist were only interested in controlling art propaganda, ignoring literature, drama and music because
- Literature, Music and Drama were an important part of Italian culture
- Art was the most mainstream source
- Art was something Mussolini was particularly interested in
Similar History resources: