1. The Fascist were only interested in controlling art propaganda, ignoring literature, drama and music because
- Literature, Music and Drama were an important part of Italian culture
- Art was the most mainstream source
- Art was something Mussolini was particularly interested in
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following statements about Fascist opposition is false
- There was no strong party with a strong leader that provided an alternative to Fascism
- The Socialists and Popolari signed a deal that would mean they would work together against Fascism
- The other parties believed in the Fascist propaganda
- The opposition was weak and divided
- Italians were generally very satisfied with the Fascist regime
- The Secret Police were effective in limiting opposition power
3. What percentage of Italians supported Fascism in 1939?
4. Who was Matteoti?
- King Victor Emmanuel's son
- Leader of the Italian Socialist Party
- An Italian lawyer who stood up against the Fascists
5. Wehn was Mussolini appointed as Prime Minister?
- September 1923
- October, 1923
- October, 1922
- September, 1922
Similar History resources: