1. Which of the following statements is false
- The Fascists closed down many newspaper companies for posting anti-fascist material
- The Fascists heavily censored what could be printed by newspaper companies
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Matteoti?
- Leader of the Italian Socialist Party
- An Italian lawyer who stood up against the Fascists
- King Victor Emmanuel's son
3. What affect did the Aventine Secession have?
- Mussolini was easily able to pass laws in parliament due to the lack of opposition
- Mussolini came under severe pressure and threat from the King and the Ras
- The Fascist party lost a lot of its support, and the Socialists became the most popular party
4. The Fascist were only interested in controlling art propaganda, ignoring literature, drama and music because
- Art was the most mainstream source
- Art was something Mussolini was particularly interested in
- Literature, Music and Drama were an important part of Italian culture
5. What percentage of Italians supported Fascism in 1939?
Similar History resources: