1. What does Duce mean?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following statements is false
- The Fascists closed down many newspaper companies for posting anti-fascist material
- The Fascists heavily censored what could be printed by newspaper companies
3. Which of the following statements about Fascist opposition is false
- The other parties believed in the Fascist propaganda
- The Secret Police were effective in limiting opposition power
- The opposition was weak and divided
- There was no strong party with a strong leader that provided an alternative to Fascism
- The Socialists and Popolari signed a deal that would mean they would work together against Fascism
- Italians were generally very satisfied with the Fascist regime
4. What was the Fascist symbol called?
5. What affect did the Aventine Secession have?
- The Fascist party lost a lot of its support, and the Socialists became the most popular party
- Mussolini was easily able to pass laws in parliament due to the lack of opposition
- Mussolini came under severe pressure and threat from the King and the Ras
Similar History resources: