1. What was the OVRA?
- Secret Police
- Fascist Militia
- Fascist Censorship Bureau
- Special Tribunal
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of Italians supported Fascism in 1939?
3. What affect did the Aventine Secession have?
- The Fascist party lost a lot of its support, and the Socialists became the most popular party
- Mussolini was easily able to pass laws in parliament due to the lack of opposition
- Mussolini came under severe pressure and threat from the King and the Ras
4. What was the PNF?
- National Fascist Party
- National Socialist Party
- Italian People's Party
5. What was the Fascist symbol called?
Similar History resources: