1. Who was Matteoti?
- Leader of the Italian Socialist Party
- An Italian lawyer who stood up against the Fascists
- King Victor Emmanuel's son
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of Italians supported Fascism in 1939?
3. Which of the following statements is false
- The Fascists closed down many newspaper companies for posting anti-fascist material
- The Fascists heavily censored what could be printed by newspaper companies
4. Which Roman Emperor(s) was Mussolini most frequently compared to?
- Romulus and Remus
- Augustus Caesar
- Julius Caesar
5. Who did Mussolini appoint as Secretary-General of the Fascist Party in 1925?
- Roberto Farinacci
- Italo Balbo
- Dino Grandi
- Augusto Torati
Similar History resources: