1. What affect did the Aventine Secession have?
- Mussolini was easily able to pass laws in parliament due to the lack of opposition
- Mussolini came under severe pressure and threat from the King and the Ras
- The Fascist party lost a lot of its support, and the Socialists became the most popular party
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the OVRA?
- Special Tribunal
- Secret Police
- Fascist Censorship Bureau
- Fascist Militia
3. What was the PNF?
- Italian People's Party
- National Fascist Party
- National Socialist Party
4. Which of the following statements is false
- The Fascists closed down many newspaper companies for posting anti-fascist material
- The Fascists heavily censored what could be printed by newspaper companies
5. What percentage of Italians supported Fascism in 1939?
Similar History resources: