1. Which of the following is not true?
- Prehistoric people could not mend broken bones well
- Australian Aborigines in recent times could mend broken bones well.
- Australian Aborigines in recent times could stitch up wounds.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'public health'?
- Health facilities run by the public
- Health facilities run by the government
- Health facilities run for paying customers
3. Which of these statements is incorrect?
- Prehistoric peoples' beliefs about curing illness are unknown.
- Prehistoric peoples believed that illness could be cured by magic
- Modern Aborigines believed that illness could be cured by magic.
4. Which of these statements is incorrect?
- Prehistoric peoples had a concept of a 'healthy' lifestyle
- Modern Aborigines had some practices that seem 'healthy'
- Prehistoric people’s ideas about 'healthy lifestyle' are unknown
5. Australian Aborigines buried their excrement far from their camp...
- So we can assume that prehistoric peoples knew about the importance of 'healthy lifestyle' too
- But they did this for religious reasons, not medical reasons
- So it seems they understood the importance of a healthy lifestyle