1. Which of the following were not used by Aborigine shamans in recent times to cure disease?
- Magic paintings and antibiotics
- Bones and beads
- Dancing and ceremonies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What - according to the dictionary - is a doctor?
- A public practitioner whose ability to heal is recognised by the general community
- A qualified practitioner of medicine or surgery
- A state employee based in a hospital or surgery
3. Native American shamans of the 19th century knew of...
- More than 300 medicinal plants and substances
- more than 100 medicinal plants and substances.
- More than 200 medicinal plants and substances
4. Which of the following would have been available to prehistoric surgeons?
- Blood transfusions
- Good intentions
5. We can presume that prehistoric people knew about the flesh and inner organs of the body because archaeologists have found evidence of...