1. Which of the following would have been available to prehistoric surgeons?
- Good intentions
- Blood transfusions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Prehistoric peoples...
- May have known little about the inner workings of the body
- Knew little about the inner workings of the body
- Probably knew little about the inner workings of the body
3. Which of the following statements is most true?
- Prehistoric peoples seem to have had doctors.
- Prehistoric peoples did not have doctors.
- Prehistoric peoples seem to have had people who acted as doctors.
4. Trephining is...
- An operation on the inside of a person's skull
- Removing a portion of a person's skull.
- Letting a demon out of a person's head
5. Who delivered medical services in prehistoric times, as far as we know?
- Tribal chiefs