1. Which of the following would have been available to prehistoric surgeons?
- Blood transfusions
- Good intentions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Prehistoric peoples...
- Probably did not know that there is a link between dirt and disease
- Knew little about the link between dirt and disease
- Probably knew that there is a link between dirt and disease
3. Trephining is...
- Removing a portion of a person's skull.
- Letting a demon out of a person's head
- An operation on the inside of a person's skull
4. Which of the following statements is most true?
- Prehistoric peoples did not have doctors.
- Prehistoric peoples seem to have had people who acted as doctors.
- Prehistoric peoples seem to have had doctors.
5. What is 'public health'?
- Health facilities run by the government
- Health facilities run for paying customers
- Health facilities run by the public