1. What evidence can prove that prehistoric surgeons were able to perform trephining operations successfully?
- Some patients have TWO holes in their skull.
- The skull re-grew.
- The patient lived.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not true?
- Australian Aborigines in recent times could stitch up wounds.
- Prehistoric people could not mend broken bones well
- Australian Aborigines in recent times could mend broken bones well.
3. Why did prehistoric people not develop public health systems?
- They were nomadic
- They were nomistic
- They were nominal
4. Native American shamans of the 19th century knew of...
- more than 100 medicinal plants and substances.
- More than 200 medicinal plants and substances
- More than 300 medicinal plants and substances
5. Prehistoric peoples...
- May have known little about the inner workings of the body
- Knew little about the inner workings of the body
- Probably knew little about the inner workings of the body