1. Which of the following would have been available to prehistoric surgeons?
- Blood transfusions
- Good intentions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Australian Aborigines buried their excrement far from their camp...
- So we can assume that prehistoric peoples knew about the importance of 'healthy lifestyle' too
- But they did this for religious reasons, not medical reasons
- So it seems they understood the importance of a healthy lifestyle
3. Which of these statements is incorrect?
- Prehistoric peoples believed that illness could be cured by magic
- Modern Aborigines believed that illness could be cured by magic.
- Prehistoric peoples' beliefs about curing illness are unknown.
4. Which of the following were not used by Aborigine shamans in recent times to cure disease?
- Dancing and ceremonies
- Magic paintings and antibiotics
- Bones and beads
5. Why did prehistoric people not develop public health systems?
- They were nominal
- They were nomadic
- They were nomistic