1. Who were the November Criminals?
- The Kaiser and his family
- People who committed crimes in November
- The people who agreed to the terms of the T of V
- The Grand Alliance members who created the terms
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name two flaws of the Weimar Republic (THERE'S TWO CORRECT ANSWERS)
- The Weimar government had too little politicians within them.
- Proportional Representation - Parties were allocated their seats in the Reichstag based on their National votes which meant there was no major party which could pass laws.
- The members of Weimar Republic gambled the money of the German people and led to an economic crisis.
- Article 48 - This meant the President could ignore the power of the Reichstag and is able to pass decrees without anyone interfering (ALSO CORRECT ANSWER)
3. Why did people support Hitler?
- He was intelligent, a good speaker, confident, and manipulative enough to believe he was Germany's saviour.
- The German people knew Hitler was a good family man and would be good for ruling Germany
- He was a good cook.
- Hitler was known to be an A-list celebrity
4. What was the Kiel Mutiny
- When the Navy and factory workers made the november revolution.
- They threw Hitler into the ocean
- Germany became a country full of pirates
- It never happened.
5. Name onE Term of the T of V
- They had to pay $6600million in compensation
- They were allowed to rise their army which allowed them to declare war again.
- They had to cook for the children in Africa
- they were told to just apologise
Similar History resources: