- Created by: DOMAR34
- Created on: 09-06-15 20:00
1. Name onE Term of the T of V
- They were allowed to rise their army which allowed them to declare war again.
- They had to cook for the children in Africa
- They had to pay $6600million in compensation
- they were told to just apologise
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Kiel Mutiny
- It never happened.
- They threw Hitler into the ocean
- When the Navy and factory workers made the november revolution.
- Germany became a country full of pirates
3. Name two flaws of the Weimar Republic (THERE'S TWO CORRECT ANSWERS)
- The members of Weimar Republic gambled the money of the German people and led to an economic crisis.
- Proportional Representation - Parties were allocated their seats in the Reichstag based on their National votes which meant there was no major party which could pass laws.
- Article 48 - This meant the President could ignore the power of the Reichstag and is able to pass decrees without anyone interfering (ALSO CORRECT ANSWER)
- The Weimar government had too little politicians within them.
4. Why did people support Hitler?
- He was intelligent, a good speaker, confident, and manipulative enough to believe he was Germany's saviour.
- The German people knew Hitler was a good family man and would be good for ruling Germany
- He was a good cook.
- Hitler was known to be an A-list celebrity
5. When was the Weimar Republic Created
- It was formed in 1917 as a response to the terms of the T of V.
- It was formed in 1919 as a response to the terms of the T of V.
- It was formed in 1929 as a response to the terms of the T of V.
- It was formed in 1900 as a response to the terms of the T of V.
Similar History resources: