1. Name onE Term of the T of V
- They were allowed to rise their army which allowed them to declare war again.
- They had to cook for the children in Africa
- They had to pay $6600million in compensation
- they were told to just apologise
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the November Criminals?
- The Kaiser and his family
- People who committed crimes in November
- The people who agreed to the terms of the T of V
- The Grand Alliance members who created the terms
3. Why did people support Hitler?
- Hitler was known to be an A-list celebrity
- He was intelligent, a good speaker, confident, and manipulative enough to believe he was Germany's saviour.
- He was a good cook.
- The German people knew Hitler was a good family man and would be good for ruling Germany
4. Name two flaws of the Weimar Republic (THERE'S TWO CORRECT ANSWERS)
- The members of Weimar Republic gambled the money of the German people and led to an economic crisis.
- Proportional Representation - Parties were allocated their seats in the Reichstag based on their National votes which meant there was no major party which could pass laws.
- Article 48 - This meant the President could ignore the power of the Reichstag and is able to pass decrees without anyone interfering (ALSO CORRECT ANSWER)
- The Weimar government had too little politicians within them.
5. When was the Weimar Republic Created
- It was formed in 1900 as a response to the terms of the T of V.
- It was formed in 1929 as a response to the terms of the T of V.
- It was formed in 1919 as a response to the terms of the T of V.
- It was formed in 1917 as a response to the terms of the T of V.