1. What was the first conference to take place in the Cold War?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a reason Prohibition failed?
- You could still buy it in bars
- Crime and Gang culture increased dramatically
- People agreed with the Government
- You was not punished if caught with alcohol
3. What year was the Potsdam and Yalta conferences?
4. What was split into four zones, decided at the Yalta conference?
- Soviet Union
5. Who were the big three at Yalta?
- Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill
- Stalin, Truman and Churchill
- Stalin, Truman and Attlee