1. What was the first conference to take place in the Cold War?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the big three at Yalta?
- Stalin, Truman and Attlee
- Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill
- Stalin, Truman and Churchill
3. What year was the Potsdam and Yalta conferences?
4. What was split into four zones, decided at the Yalta conference?
- Soviet Union
5. What did Truman keep secret from Stalin at Potsdam?
- His allies
- The Truman Doctrine
- The creation of the atomic bomb
- The Marshall Plan