1. What year was the Potsdam and Yalta conferences?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a reason Prohibition failed?
- You could still buy it in bars
- Crime and Gang culture increased dramatically
- People agreed with the Government
- You was not punished if caught with alcohol
3. What was split into four zones, decided at the Yalta conference?
- Soviet Union
4. What was the first conference to take place in the Cold War?
5. What did Truman keep secret from Stalin at Potsdam?
- The creation of the atomic bomb
- His allies
- The Truman Doctrine
- The Marshall Plan