1. Peasants began to eat more...
- False! They didn't eat more because everything became scarce!
- Meat because they were getting richer.
- Vegetables because there weren't enough workers to make bread.
- Bread because there was a shortage of crops.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much of Europe's population were killed?
- A fifth
- A half
- A third
- A quater
3. The Black Death was mainly...
- Pneumonic plague and septicemic plague.
- Black plague, rat plague and infectious plague.
- Bubonic plague, pneumonic plague and septicemic plague.
- Bubonic plague and septicemic plague.
- Did not exist at that time.
- Were people who whipped themselves, asking for God's forgiveness, to make the plague go away.
- Were people who lead holy ceremonies, asking for God's forgiveness, to make the plague go away.
- Were people who carried flags around on pilgrimages, asking for God's forgiveness, to make the plague go away.
5. The swellings burst with foul-smelling black liquid. These swellings were actually called...