1. What did the Ancient Eygptians believed caused disease?
- Humours out of balance
- Blocked Channels
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the four humours?
- Blood,Phlegm,Yellow Bile,Black Bile
- Phlegm, Faeces, Yellow Bile, Disease
- Red Bile, Yellow Bile, Blood, Phlegm
- Blood, Faeces, Nausia, Black Bile
3. What is a difference between Greek and Roman medicine?
- The God Asclepius
- Bad air made people ill
- Clinical observation.
- The theory of the four humours
4. Which one isn't a Greek treatment?
- natural remedies
- going to an Asclepion
5. which of these used supernatural treatments?
- Ancient Greeks
- Ancient Egyptians
- All of them!
Similar History resources: