- Created by: lililove98
- Created on: 13-02-14 16:15
1. What did the Ancient Eygptians believed caused disease?
- Blocked Channels
- Humours out of balance
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a difference between Greek and Roman medicine?
- The God Asclepius
- Bad air made people ill
- Clinical observation.
- The theory of the four humours
3. What were the four humours?
- Blood, Faeces, Nausia, Black Bile
- Blood,Phlegm,Yellow Bile,Black Bile
- Red Bile, Yellow Bile, Blood, Phlegm
- Phlegm, Faeces, Yellow Bile, Disease
4. Which one isn't a Greek treatment?
- going to an Asclepion
- natural remedies
5. Who was Hippocrates?
- A Greek God!
- A Emperor who thought public health was important
- A Greek doctor who believed in the theory of the four humours
- A surgeon who believed in opposites.
Similar History resources: