1. Which one isn't a Greek treatment?
- natural remedies
- going to an Asclepion
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a difference between Greek and Roman medicine?
- The God Asclepius
- Bad air made people ill
- Clinical observation.
- The theory of the four humours
3. Who was Hippocrates?
- A Greek God!
- A Greek doctor who believed in the theory of the four humours
- A surgeon who believed in opposites.
- A Emperor who thought public health was important
4. which of these used supernatural treatments?
- All of them!
- Ancient Greeks
- Ancient Egyptians
5. What did the Ancient Eygptians believed caused disease?
- Humours out of balance
- Blocked Channels
Similar History resources: