1. What is a difference between Greek and Roman medicine?
- Clinical observation.
- Bad air made people ill
- The theory of the four humours
- The God Asclepius
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one isn't a Greek treatment?
- going to an Asclepion
- natural remedies
3. Who was Hippocrates?
- A Emperor who thought public health was important
- A surgeon who believed in opposites.
- A Greek doctor who believed in the theory of the four humours
- A Greek God!
4. What did the Ancient Eygptians believed caused disease?
- Blocked Channels
- Humours out of balance
5. which of these used supernatural treatments?
- All of them!
- Ancient Egyptians
- Ancient Greeks
Similar History resources: