1. which of these used supernatural treatments?
- Ancient Greeks
- Ancient Egyptians
- All of them!
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one isn't a Greek treatment?
- natural remedies
- going to an Asclepion
3. What were the four humours?
- Blood, Faeces, Nausia, Black Bile
- Phlegm, Faeces, Yellow Bile, Disease
- Blood,Phlegm,Yellow Bile,Black Bile
- Red Bile, Yellow Bile, Blood, Phlegm
4. What is a difference between Greek and Roman medicine?
- The God Asclepius
- The theory of the four humours
- Bad air made people ill
- Clinical observation.
5. Who was Hippocrates?
- A Emperor who thought public health was important
- A surgeon who believed in opposites.
- A Greek doctor who believed in the theory of the four humours
- A Greek God!
Similar History resources: