1. What was the perfect woman to Hitler?
- A woman who had child bearing hips, long hair, no makeup, did not go out to work and took no interest in politics.
- A woman who went out and earned money for her family.
- A 1930 Flapper style woman
- A woman who was a perfect Aryan but wore makeup
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- June 1932
- January 1937
- January 1933
- February 1999
3. What was Hitlers book called?
- Nazi Power
- Mein Kampf
- Mein Hitler
- My Journey
4. What was the night of broken glass?
- A Nazi celebration
- A night where Nazis went and destroyed Jewish businesses and took some Jews
- A night when Hitler decided to go and kill every Jew
- A big fire which took place in Reichstag
5. what were Hitlers perfect race called?