1. Which aspect of Wilson's ideas did Clemenceau particularly despise
- Clemenceau particularly despised the idea of the League of Nations.
- freedom of the seas
- for countries to reduce their army size
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was self-determination?
- countries should be part of empires
- The right of the USA to decide if it signed the Treaty of Versailles or not.
- Woodrow Wilson's idea that nations ought to be able to rule themselves.
- The right of people to make their own peace with Germany.
3. What was the armistice?
- The decision to reduce arms after the First World War.
- The ceasefire that ended the fighting in the First World War.
- The invitation to the Versailles Conference after the First World War.
- the treaty that was signed to punish russia
4. How many countries attended the start of the Versailles Conference
5. What rescued the conference from collapse in March 1919?
- Lloyd George publishing the Fontainbleau Memorandum rescued the conference from collapse in March 1919.
- Germany joined it
- The Big Three held a pre-meeting.
- The German delegation published a rebuttal.