1. what was life like the cowboys?
- Burn houses down, raided cattle
- Drove cattle from Texas to cow towns,treated sick cattle
- shooting everyone, hang in gangs of cowboys and raid houses
- Helped cattle, helped people
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. why was scalping important to Native Americans?
- it was because in a battle the White Americans would try to curse them
- It prevented the Native American meeting the enemy in the afterlife and the scalp could be used as a trophy
- It showed how corageous the Native Americans were
- It was fun
3. When was the homestead act?
4. what is Manifest Destiny?
- it is a belief about the buffalo dying
- it is a belief that all americans are savages
- Belief that to make America civilised by bringing technology and education
- it is a way to carry a Tipi
5. what happened in the reservations to destroy indian life?
- ceremonies and dances
- Children were put in boarding schools to be taught to be american, chief privaleges taken away.
- killing of indians in the reservations
- forced labour